Chapter 12: Home Bitter Home

"Isabelle?" her mom stared at her with an incredible expression.

Belle was standing outside their house facing her mother.

"Who is it, Lydia?" someone called from inside.

"It's your daughter, Jack." Lydia answered.

"What!" someone shouted and there was shuffling and he too was staring at Belle.

"What? You guys aren't letting me in?" she raised an eyebrow at them.

"What are you doing here, Isabelle?" Jack asked with a creased eyebrows.

"I was suspended." Belle stated.

Jack's eyes flared and Lydia gasped. "What!" Jack shouted.

"Stop shouting, will you. It's irritating." Belle snapped at them.

His father slapped her in the face and dragged her inside. His fingers clenched on her arm. Lydia tried to stop her husband but it was no use. He was so strong.

"What did you do this time?" he asked with rage.

"Find it out yourself." she said.

He turned her face to face him. His other hand clutching her in the side of her face. "You bitch, I gave you everything and this is what you give back to me? What about the company? When are you ever going to learn? You can't be expelled on that school or else it's better you won't study at all." 

She didn't said anything and just stared at him.

"You can't stay here." he said and pushed her. She stumbled down and her mother quickly helped her. "Go somewhere else and don't come back here until you graduate."

"But I'm just a freshman! I have three more years." Belle argued.

"That's your problem. We'll send you money but don't ever come back here if you aren't going to be a valedictorian." he said. "I'll send some people to check out on how you're doing and certainly no boyfriends and even friends. They're all just bothersome people."

"You're insane!" Belle shouted and walked out the house slamming the door behind. Her mother was going to follow her when she was stopped by Jack's booming voice. "Don't you dare, Lydia!"