1. 💚

@.Asialamar

Im flya than yo dude 🐍❤️by @

❤️by @.nba_youngboy @.og3three &others.

Asia
I was playing the Kim K game on my phone when a Instagram dm notification appeared on my screen  and I clicked it.

"Babe why do I have this girl named Gia  texting me on ig talking bout " My friend fucked yo  dude" ?"  I told Bryson with a confused look on my face

" man she trippin ion even kno a Gia"  he said to me. I rolled my eyes getting up from the couch  something don't feel right . I brushed it off and went to the bathroom to text the girl back.  Within seconds she texted me

Oh hell naw this boy got me fucked up

Oh hell naw this boy got me fucked up. Imma ask his ass one more time if he lie I'm blowing up.
" Babe tell me the truth. Do you have me out hea lookin stupid? Cuz I got this girl sayin ha friend messed with you a couple days ago. Don't lie to me" I told him waiting for his respond. "I told yo ass she lyin I ain't even fucked around with nobody that ain't you" did he just catch an attitude tf don't do that unless you wanna get smacked. "I know yo ass lying bitch I got pictures! How tf can you lie straight to me face like that Bryson! So 3 years don't mean shit. You ain't shit. I had your back when no one else did. You think she'd want you if you didn't have the money! Where was she when yo mom kicked you out or when you got locked up"At this point I'm bawling my eyes out. How tf is he going to do me like this. I felt betrayed. "It was a mistake babe. It didn't mean anything I swea" nah I ain't falling for that shit I'm officially done. I get my bag and he tried to stop me from leaving. " let go of me. I'm don't with you. Ion want anything to do with you." I got to my car and drove off. Was I not good enough? Was I not pretty enough? 3 years of my life are gone just like that. How can you do it to someone who is mad loyal. Maybe the only loyal one on yo team. My phone kept going off and it was Bryson texting me and calling me. I blocked him on everything I don't want to do anything with him anymore. I got to my house and saw 2 other cars and that only means one thing. My brother and his friends were home. Fuck just great. Alright I'll just walk-in and go straight to my room. I walk in and everyone's eyes were on me.
" hey y'all" i said to the whole gang while having my head down. " Asia you good?"my brother Jaylin said. " just don't feel good" I said and ran to my room locking it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys so I decided to make a short story on NBA Young Boy. I really don't know where this story is going to go but I hope y'all enjoy it. I wanted to start this story with a little drama lol. Just keep reading and y'all will like it just wait on it 🤪
Don't forget to Vote🗳 & comment what y'all think 🥰