.9💚

Asia

Asia...

Von and I have been seeing each other for a few weeks now. We both decided to just stay as friends for now. But friends who do things. Von is suppose to leave tomorrow to go back to Chicago with Durk and tbh I'm a lil upset. But at the same time Daliah and I have to pack because our 6 month lease is up here in LA and we are going back to Baton Rouge :(. I don't want too I love LA but I have to be close to Jaylin. I won't be living with him I got my own place away from the gang. Right now me and von are chilling in the living room of his Airbnb just talking about the move. "You think you are going to be good out there?" He said placing his hand on my chin. "I won't know until I'm there. Being out here has really distracted me." I said . "Well if you need me I'm on the first flight out. You know it" he smiled.
My phone vibrated and it was a text from Jaylin

I was smiling at my phone because I was going to see my brother !!! I miss him he didn't know I was moving back yet

I was smiling at my phone because I was going to see my brother !!! I miss him he didn't know I was moving back yet. "Who are you smiling at? Yo boyfriend texting you?" Von said trying to look at my phone. "Boyfriend?? Nahhh it's my brother he's inviting me to his birthday party Saturday wanna go with me?" I said giving him the puppy eyes. He hugged me and kissed my forehead "you know I can't say no to yuh, I'll see what I can do" I gave him a kissed and left to finish packing.

*Saturday*

Daliah and I officially moved into our condo and I love it . It was a mission moving in with no help from anyone but us. But anyway to is jaylins birthday party and I'm kinda. Nervous. Daliah, India, and Von are going. Durk had to stay in Chicago to finish his next album. Right now I'm on my way to pick up von from the airport. India got here last night. "Hey, I missed you" I said hugging him as he got into the car. "I miss you too baby," he said and gave me a kiss. We got to my house and got ready for jaylins party. We all put something casual but cute we look good either wayyy. We got into the car and drove to the addy. The house didn't seem familiar it's probably just a Airbnb. We parked the car and walked in. Von was behind me holding my hand and the girls were beside me. When we entered I saw Jaylin and he came to give me a hug. "Asia I missed you lil sis. Dumb ass." He said kissing my head. "Hey Jaylin happy birthday bro here's yo gift. Oh and I want you to meet Von and India." I said introducing them. " aye hey y'all nice to meet y'all. Well since y'all are Asia's friend y'all are mine." He said walking us to the back. " Jay who's house is this?" I said "oh it's -" he was cut off by a familiar voice. "It's my house" Kentrell said. " oh it's nice." I said and walked to the backyard with Von and the girls. The whole time we where there Kentrell was just looking at me and mean mugging Von. "Y'all got something?" Von told me. "Use to thats old news he ain't shit" I said sipping my drink. "Imma use the restrooom" I walked away. I was in the restroom when Kentrell came in. " bro wtf  im trying to get out" I say pushing him. " you really think you and Von gonna work out? You ma girl don't you remember" he said getting closer. " bye. Go with yo baby momma. Leave me alone I'm finally happy and now ur ruining it. " i get out the restroom. I go up to Von and the girls and let them know that I want to go. I go to Jaylin and tell him what happened and he understood why I wanted to leave.
We got to the house and the girl went to have dinner and I stayed home with Von. "Sorry about earlier. I just couldn't be there anymore." I say with a sad voice. "It's fine ma if you don't feel comfortable then we have to dip." He said wrapping his hands around me. " I know but you could have met to many people there with a lot of plugs an opportunities." I say digging my head into his chest. "It's fine mama I told you. You all that matter." He said pulling me onto his lap. We went to my room took a nap. When I woke up I ran to the restroom and threw up. I felt someone hold my hair and when I looked it was Von. This is so embarrassing kill me now. "Sorry I know this is disgusting. Ugh I'm embarrassed." I said flushing the toilet. "Nah don't worry about it. Are you good? Want some medicine I can go get some" he said "no I just want to lay down"

*1 week later*

"Dali !!! Where are you ?" I say Yelling  from downstairs. "I'm right here ugh my cramps are killing me today" she said walking down the stairs slowly. "Wait what day is it?" I just realized I haven't got my period yet. " idk I think like April 16 why?" She asked. "I haven't gotten my period bitch." I tell her. "Are y'all not using protection?" "Yeah Im on birth control.it's probably just late I can't be pregnant" I say walking to my room trying not to freak out.

@.Asialamar

❤️by 100,000Mad heart eyes for you 👀😍

❤️by 100,000
Mad heart eyes for you 👀😍

@.daliahbitch- bestie who is you talking about? 🥺 me ?
^^ yess youuuuh❤️
@.indiaroyale- gurlllll skin glowin bby 💋
^^^ isss that happy glow bby 💁‍♀️💞