.15💚

Asia

Asia....
2 months later...

  This mom thing is really kicking my ass. All I want is a good night sleep!! Even though Von helps me out it's still hard because I breastfeed her and she eats like every 3 hours. But I love being a mom at the same time. No matter how hard it gets I love everything the highs and the lows.

   " bihh whea my baby attt!" Daliah said as she walked into the house. "Nah she's my baby fuck outta hea go ask shiesty to give you one." Von said taking the baby away from me. "Rude ass" is all dahlia said as she layed down next to me. "Asia let's have a girls day bby, we haven't had one in a long time please." "Girl you know I can't the baby needs me I can't leave her alone." I said. "Babe go on have fun I got her. You have a whole dairy farm in the fridge she's good." Von said. "Okay fine I'll go." Dahlia got up so quick I can see the excitement.

I got ready and we headed out to do our nails, eyelashes, hair, and we went shopping. It felt so good being out but I do miss my baby. The whole day we just joked around and catching up. "Damn gurl you a mom now how is it?" D said as she took a sip of her drink. "Girl it's amazing tbh. It's crazy yes but you just learn how to appreciate life more. Like now there's a whole human who depends on you. I just don't want to let her down. Von makes everything easy though he truly is heaven sent." I said smiling. "I can't wait to experience it. I want a baby and baby D isn't helping my baby fever she's just so cute. Don't even get me started with Willow!" We finished eating and headed to my house. Dahlia dropped me off and she left.

"Babe I'm home! Where's my baby at" I said when I walked in. I walked into the kitchen and read a note that Von left. "I went to the studio and took the baby with me. We will be back later....- Von and baby." Did he really just take her to the studio omg. Imma let him have his time with her. I ain't even going to bother them. I decided to clean up a bit and start getting dinner ready. .... by the time the food was done von has just gotten home. "Give me my baby. I missed you mama." I said while taking the baby out of vons hands. "Damn I miss you too" Von said laughing. I go over and give him a kiss. "How'd it go with daliah." He said sitting down at the table. "It was good. We caught up and went shopping. Oh btw I bought you something to match the baby." I said giving him his plate of food. "Ooo yeaaa we gonna be one fly ass family." We finished eating I cleaned up and got ready for bed.

@.Asialamar

❤️by 1,089,983Destiny Imani Bennette ✨

❤️by 1,089,983
Destiny Imani Bennette

@kingvon~ daddy got you forever 🖤

@daliahdabest- serving looks as she should!💓

@jania- ooo lil mama going to be a heartbreaker 🥺💓

It's the next morning and I woke up with a weird vibe today. Ion know what it is. I know damn well I'm not pregnant because I'm taking care of myself. I need a cleanse or something. "Babe imma be with durk, Taurus, & shiesty all day today. We gone meet up with some dudes who supposedly want to work with us. I'll let you know how it goes." Von said. "Alright babe be careful please I love you." I said giving him a kiss. "Always ma. Bye my princess love you." He gave destiny a kiss and left. Ugh I don't have a good feeling about this.

After a while I texted Jaylin to see if he was home.

jay💚

-are you home? Me and Des want to see you!
💚- yess come I want to see ha cute ass. Not u tho.
-rude as bitch. But Ight we gonna be there.

"Girl your uncle is so rude. He's lucky I don't pop him" I told destiny and she just smiled. It's like she understands me somehow. I got myself ready then destiny and we headed to jaylins house. "Brodie we here! The two queen have arrived." I said entering his house and setting destinys car seat in the living room. "Sis! How have you been?" Ben came from the back yard. " ayo bennn. I've been good. Just taking care of this baby right here." I said pointing to the sleeping baby. "Damn Jay is right she looks like both you and Von. She's cute though congrats." "Thanks. Yeah she look like a good mix of us."

Jaylin was in the backyard grilling and joking around with all the other guys except Kentrell Idk where he at but it ain't my business. "Say why ain't nobody tell me Jay was grilling taday." I heard Kentrell say. "Oh damn Asia I ain't know you was here. How you been? Dis yo baby. She a cute lil thang looks just like her mama." He said bending down to look at Des. "I've been good. And yeah this is her." "Can I carry ha?" He asked. I'm surprised he asked that. I never thought he'd want to carry her. Damn maybe he is maturing. "Um yeah sure." I said handing her over to him. "Ayy yb you need a girl now bro. Stop with them boys." Three said in the background. "You look good with a baby girl. Your next baby you have to have a girl." I said laughing. "Girl I don't pick the gender. And my next baby with you sooo." He said laughing while walking to the seat close to me. "Boy byee. Don't start." He just smiled and said "yeah Ight" then he put all of his attention on destiny. It's like if she was his daughter. She didn't cry or made a noise. He finally have her back. And left honestly he had a sad look on his face. I ain't gon ask imma just let it be.

—————-
It's just a filler chapter . But next one is going to be interesting 🧐