16.💚

Kentrell

Kentrell....

I fucked up bad. I want Asia back. Now she has a kid with Von and she looks happy. She deserves someone that makes her happy. I was so stupid to lose her. She was my only ride or die. I've been fucked up to her since we broke up but I'm fighting my demons. I'm trying to change for her. I know she would want this for me.

"Trell you good?" Asia said sitting down next to me. "Nah, just thinking." I said staring at the ceiling. "Wanna talk about it?" She said. "Nah, it ain't yo problem.I got it I'll get through it." I said now staring at her. "Like I always do." "Well I'm here if you need anyone to talk to." She said and got up and went back out to the backyard. Fuck I lost a queen.

 Fuck I lost a queen

Asia.....

I said bye to everyone and left. On my way home I got a call from India.

Incoming call from "Indi babe🤎"
•-heyyy shawtyyy
🤎- Asia where you at?
•- going home why?
🤎- don't, come to my house ASAP don't go on social media please.
•- India what happen? What do you mean.?
🤎- please Asia don't. I'll be waiting for you.

India hung up the phone and rushed over to her house. Why does she want me to go to her house and why do I have to stay off social media. After what seemed like forever I finally got to her house. I got destiny out of her car seat and walked in. I heard India, durk, Taurus, shiesty, & daliah talking. Once I walked in it went silent. "Hey y'all, I got here as fast as I could. What happen. Where's Von?" I said. " Asia sit down." Daliah said. "Why isn't anyone answering me? Where's Von?" I turned to look at durk and he started crying and walked out. "WTF HAPPEN AND WHERES VON ANSWER ME." I said raising my voice. "Sis I'm sorry." Taurus finally said. "About what?." I said India finally got durk to come back in. "We was out having a meeting and on our way out we saw a back car pull up. We all turned to look at it and bullets went off. Everything happened so fast when I was looking around I saw Von. He got shot multiple times. Sis I'm sorry. I tried to save him. Even the paramedics did. Nothing helped he died on the scene." He said with his head down. "No you're lying. Don't play about it. Why didn't you call me. Why!!! I want to see him." I said as tears where falling down my face. "Sis I really wish I was playing but I'm not. I didn't call you because they said to wait. We can go he's at the hospital waiting for you." Without saying anything I grabbed destiny and put her in the car. They all came out and we drove off to the hospital.

"Dayvon Bennette's family." I got up when I heard his name. "Come with me. Sweetheart I'm sorry for your loss. We tried but he had gone so long without oxygen. I'll leave you alone with his body." She walked out and I pulled the white sheet back and fell to my knees. I yelled so loud I know the whole hospital heard. "Baby why you, why did you have to leave me and destiny. Please come back. Please I'm on my knees. You can't leave our baby girl. You can't Dayvon. Who's going to teach her how to drive? How to ride a bike? Who's going to be there for her first heartbreak? Who's going to be there to walk her down the isle? Baby why you. Please wake up. Baby boy I love you with all my heart please don't leave me alone. What imma do with out my other half. Babe I love you forever and even beyond that. I will forever ride for you." I gave him one last kiss. The doctor came in with the others. " Ms. They are here to pick him up to transfer him. Say your goodbyes." She said and walked to the side of the table. Everyone said there good byes. I carried destiny and went up to von. "I'll never let destiny forget how much you loved her. I will talk to her about you everyday.she will always remember her daddy and how much of a king he was. How she was your world. Baby boy we love you. Always will. Until we reunite again love." The doctor covered him and we went home.

@.Asialamar

❤️by 190,799,863

❤️by 190,799,863

Never in a million years did I think I'd lose my ride or die. I still can't believe it. I feel like one day you are going to come back. Baby I miss you. Destiny misses you and your kisses. She misses you singing her to sleep. Until we meet again love🤍🕊 #llv 🖤

@.daliahlove- #llv🖤🕊 love you ma

@.lildurk- #llv🕊 stay strong Asia destiny needs you🤍.

@kingvonfan1- Nooo not Von man #llv 💔
@572usrr- we love you Asia stay strong. 🤍#llv

——////::/———————-////———
Vote & comment !!!
Thank you to everyone who continues to react my story love y'all 🖤🖤