.20💚

Asia

Asia.....

Incoming call from "Unknown"

Ugh this is getting annoying. I've been getting calls for the past 3 days. I'm tired of it. I don't answer unknown numbers but they keep calling me.

- hello? Who's dis?

-watch yo back

-call ended -

Who tf ? Man people are so childish. It's irritating. "Mama" Des said. "I'm going baby." I walked over to her and finished feeding her. "What do you want to do today Des. The park?" She smiled and clapped her hands. The park it is. After feeding her I got both of us ready and we headed to the park.

•park•

We got to the park and I put her on the swing. "Hey Asia gurl." I turned to see Jania with Kacey. "Hey nene. Hey K." He gave me a hug and ran to the playground. "Gurl these kids grow so fast." I said getting Des off the swing. "Tell me bout it Kacey already 3 bout to be 4. It's crazy." Her phone rang. "Damn people are so annoying. I've been getting calls from unknown all day." Jania said. "Girl me to, I finally answered and all they said was watch yo back. On some lil kid shit." I said rolling my eyes. "Man Fr. I talked to star and em and they said they've been getting the same thing. Idk what Kentrell got himself into this time. But they outta leave us out." She said And I nodded in agreement.

@.Asialamar

❤️by 1,990,784Guess who's almost one 💖

❤️by 1,990,784
Guess who's almost one 💖

@.janiamesshil- babygurl 😍
^^ 💖
@daliahlove- mama servin looks purr🤪
^^ purr & always will be 💅🏽
@jaydagoat- Asia Nicole Lamar! Whea the rest of ha clothes? 😤
^ not my full government name 😒
@.ogthree- oooo yb bout to be on yo ass. But my niece looks cute 💚
^^ shes always cute 💚
@.nba_youngboy- awh hell nah go put her proper bby clothes 😒
^^nah we good😌😘.