.21💚

Asia

Asia.....

3 days later

  "Asia you have to let me plan her birthday pls" India said giving me her puppy eyes. " just tell me what she likes and I got it covered." She added. "Ok you can plan her birthday. Less stress for me." I said putting a grape in my mouth. India did her lil happy dance. She's a fool. " girl, wassup with you and yb?" She said. "Nun, we friends. He ain't matured yet I need me a man not a lil boy who gon play me all the damn time. Bitch I'm a mothaaa no drama." I said laughing. I swear TikTok is addicting. "Trueee dat PERIODT. Who's that dude commenting on all yo pictures what's his name?" She said nudging my elbow. "His name is Malachi and he's my friend. We've been talking for a couple weeks." I said. "Ooooo I've lurked on his page and gurl he is FINEEEE. How yb react." India said. "He don't know why should he care. He stay fucking with dat bitch Kayla or Whatevva ha name is. Anyways I have a date with Malachi today." I said smiling.

I was playing with Des in her playroom when Kentrell walked in. "Asia be ready by 8 imma take you somewhea." He said smiling. "Omg is young boy taking me on a date?" I said sounding like a groupie. "Mane quit that." He said smacking his lips. "Well to bad I already have plans for tonight." I said looking down at Des. "Yeah with me." He said crossing his arms. "No. With someone else." I said getting Des and walking out the room. " with who? I ain't playin." "With a friend of mine. Now excuse me I have to get ready." I said. "MANE WTF Asia you stay playing I swea. I'm tryna take you out and you wanna go with another dude." He said. "First of all I ain't yo girl. I can do What I want. I don't play that's you boo. And yes I'd rather go with another dude just like you do when you go with Kayla, Yaya, and all them other girls then to be with me. Hurts like a bitch don't it Kentrell." I said. He just looked at me and walked away. I know that hurt him. I have a date to get ready for

*Date*

I heard the door bell ring and I went to open it. "Hey ma, these for you." Malachi said handing me roses. "Awe thank you. I love em. Let me get my bag and we can go." We walked out to his car and drove off to the restaurant. We ate and talked a lot. I haven't felt this free in a long time. The vibe was just so good I didn't want the night to end. "Thanks for dinner it was really good." I said. "It ain't nun glad you liked it." He said putting his hand on my thigh. Lord pls help me that made me feel some type of way. I just looked at him and smiled. We went to the beach to talk some more then he drove me home. He walked me to the door. "Once again thank you for tonight. I enjoyed it." I said. "Anytime ma. I hope we can go out again sometime I really liked spending time with you." Malachi said. We started into each other eyes and started to lean in. " Say mane where my daughter at?" Kentrell said opening the door being the cock block he is. Malachi looked at him with the really bro face. " Malachi this is Kentrell. Kentrell Malachi." Kentrell ain't say anything but mug tf outta him. "Nice to meet you bro. Asia I'll see you later." Malachi said. "You ain't ever gon see ha old pussy ah boy." Kentrell said and I pushed him inside the house.

"What was that about trell?" I said. "I told you, yo ass is mine. I don't like to share." He said. "I am not urs. Nor anyone's. And why did you say you are destiny's dad? He know who her dad is." I said. " I am her dad." He said sitting down. "Says who? Cuz I neva said anything bout that." I said. "Says Von that's who." I looked at him and stayed quiet. "Yeah now yo ass ain't got nun to say. I dropped all my hoes for yo ass. I really want to give us another try Asia." He said grabbing me from my waist. "Go get them back. I have a good thing with Malachi. Kentrell I think we need to see other people in order to know if me and you is what we want." I said. "Fuck that's I want you Asia. I want you and destiny. I want to have a lil family with you." He said. "Trell I mean what I said. We need a break from each other. You need to grow up." I said fighting back tears. "Ight if that's what you want. Fucking bullshit I swea." He said walking out. "Asia, just know imma always love you. You got ma heart." He said walking out with his head low. I know it hurt but we do need this break. It's what's best.

*1 week later*

Everything between Kentrell and me ain't been the best. I haven't seen him nor spoken to him since that night he left. Ben and three always come over to see destiny. "Asia I'm being Fr. He's broken. We usually get him back but this time it's different. He's gone. Always high and always drinking out that cup." Ben said. It hurts to know he's doing bad. "Only one that can get him back is you. Sis we wouldn't ask if it wasn't that bad." Three said. "Y'all I love him I really do. But we both agreed to giving each other space. We need it." I said. "Nah sis YOU agreed he didn't. But I get it. We gotta go we bout to come back tomorrow to see this beauty right hea." Ben said giving a kiss to Destiny and walked out.
—————

@asialamar

❤️by 547,989

❤️by 547,989

I did it again 💖

*comments disabled*

——//:;;/——-

A/n

I didn't proof read this chapter so pls ignore any typos. 💚