.11💚

Asia

Asia...
My baby bump is so noticeable now we still haven't announced it to social media. Nobody knows except the girls, Durk,polo, Vons family, and my brother. With the dress I'm wearing right now my bump is even more noticeable.
(The outfit/dress)

 I just got out of the doctors office for my 4month check and Von is dropping me off at my brothers meanwhile he goes to the studio for a bit

I just got out of the doctors office for my 4month check and Von is dropping me off at my brothers meanwhile he goes to the studio for a bit. Daliah is going to pick me up later so we can have a girls night with India.
"Call me when daliah picks you up. Take care of my baby. Love you" von said helping me get out the car. " I will love you tooo" I said giving him a kiss and walking into jaylins house.
Damn whea tf Jaylin at it's so quiet. "JAYYYY" I said screaming so he knows I'm here. but he didn't respond back so I start to walk around and his new house is huge. It's a whole ass mega mansion I can't all of this I'm already tired. " ayeeeee sis I knew it was you !!" I hear Ben say walking toward me so I turned around and stood up to give him a hug. "I haven't seen you in like fa- oh shit. You pregnant!" He said staring at my belly. I don't say anything I just nodded my head. "Ben wha yo ugly ahh sayin who's pregnant?" I hear Kentrell say walking into the living room and we made eye contact. "Mane wtf this bullshit. You ain't pregnant." He said with anger in his voice. "Actually as you can see I am. Whea Jay at?" I said trying to change the subject. "Who's baby that is? Who's the bitch ass father? I told yo ass you are ma gurl and you let another dude knock you up" he said getting closer to me. I really don't need this who does he think he is. I am not his nor anyone else's. " hold up first of all I'm not yours and second of all do not call my man a bitch. The only bitch here is you. Don't fuck with me because trust me you'll lose." I said raising my voice. Ben just stayed quiet looking at me. "Mane whatever. I'll find out and when I do it's on sight. Ion even kno why I'm trippin I have my son to go to." He said grabbing his keys and leaving. Jaylin then walked in. "Why didn't you tell me he was here. I don't need his shit yoo. I didn't do anything to him and he's still mad." I said. "Asia look the next day after the whole breakup he ain't remember anything. And it went downhill. He got deeper in drugs shit he still is. Nobody can control him. His been living hell" Ben said "and it's my fault because? Did y'all think I was going to stay after that nahhh y'all need help" I said kinda laughing toward the end. I walk to the kitchen to get water and Jay came in. " I just wanted to tell you we are having a gender reveal Saturday you better be there." I told Jaylin. "Yeah foshoo sorry bout tell he just been different" he said giving me a hug "it's fine I got to go daliah is outside". I walked out the house and texted von that I was with daliah. The rest of the night I was with the girls talking about what happened and we just ate and watched Narcos.

———————-
Sorry guys this is just kinda a filler.