Chapter thirteen

So, here's another chapter my lovelies
I was scrolling through the other tog and acotar crossover books, and my competitiveness got to me. Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

A little interaction between Aelin and Rowan based at the end of HoF

Rowan: If you do that again, I'll throw you out the fucking window-
Rowan: Aelin, what are you doing?
Aelin: Checking how far the drop is, see if it's worth it

8—————————————————8

Aelin's POV

Before I could continue part two of my plan, I was once again interrupted. Instead of Pinkie, this time it was the fae who was glaring at me the entire time, wrinkle brain, named after the permanent wrinkle between his brows. He was dressed in red and brown patterned clothing, the colouring reminded me of autumn, must be Lord Beron. I took a quick snoop through Rhysands desk, just to find out who I was meeting. Know your enemy, is a major part of war. He stood with a scowl on his face, he looked at me as if I wasn't fit to be the dirt on his shoes. I could feel Rowan's fury from where I was standing, but was careful not to say anything, yet. "I think we've let this inferior creature rattle on for long enough. I'll have someone put her in her place-"

The animalistic snarl Rowan let out seemed to make everyone in the room tense and freeze. Terror stricken and shocked. Rowan was now at wrinkle brain's throat, a very beautiful, very sharp hunting blade held at his throat. I resisted the urge to rub my temples, I think that this was a new record, usually we can last without killing each other for at least two minutes. Damn territorial fae bastard. "What do you say, your majesty? Can I kill him?"

Rowan's voice was low and threatening, smooth and confident. I missed hearing it. I missed him. I let out a sigh. "No, don't kill wrinkle brain." The Night court seemed to chuckle at my use of his title 'wrinkle brain'.

"I mean you probably shouldn't..." I muttered under my breath. I looked him in the eyes, stand down, if need be, we'll just kill him later and make it look like an accident.

He smirked in answer. He moved to release wrinkle brain, but not before whispering something in his ear, Rowan ended whatever he had said with a threatening growl that echoed throughout the room. You could tell the coward was scared shitless, but he still seemed to think he was better.

Once Rowan had moved to my side, Rhys spoke, "Perhaps we can continue with introductions then?" He made a show of glancing around, then nodded at me. I looked at my companions, and nodded, signaling them to introduce themselves. 

Elide started, she voice confident but quiet, "Elide Lochan, Lady of Perranth. Pleasure to meet you all." She curtsied.

Lysandra was next, she held her head high as she spoke "Lysandra, Lady of Caraverre."

Aedion was next. He smirked. "Prince Aedion Ashryver, Wolf of the North, and General of Her majesty's armies."

"Rowan Whitehorn Galathynious. King of Terrsen. Prince of Doranelle " Rowan managed a curt nod.

I turned to Rhysand "Thank you for inviting us Rhysand." He received a few glares from around the table. A smirk was on my face, part three of my plan was almost in place, we just needed to stall a little longer. "Perhaps an introduction on your side is needed? As I am not familiar with any of you." Lie. Lie. Just keep talking. 

"Beron Vanserra- High Lord of the Autumn Court." Wrinkle Brain spoke. Rhysand's files said he lives with the Lady of the Autumn Court and his four remaining sons; he is not an ally. Beron's magic is fire, while nowhere near the amount as mine. When Beron found out about his wife's affair with Helion, he tortures her into becoming a shell of what she once was. The methods of torture are not made clear, but his wife is described as 'too thin' and pale and subdued. It is implied that he treats her badly and inferior to him. What a bastard.

"Tarquin - High Lord of the Summer Court." Curious eyes stared into her golden ringed ones. He has near-white hair, crystal blue eyes, with skin the color of mahogany. Rhysand's files spoke of them not being on good terms as due to them steading a 'special book'. Water manipulation.

"Kallias - High Lord of the Winter Court." The High Lord of the Winter Court is a handsome male with white hair and skin so pale he looked frozen. Even his crushing blue eyes seemed like chips hewn from a glacier. As a member of the Winter Court, he tends to wear fur even in the Summer and as their High Lord he wears a crown of ice. Rhysand's files merely had them down under 'on neutral terms with'. His magic manifested as ice.

"Thesan - High Lord of the Dawn Court" A male that seemed to glow the brightest among all of the High Lords, clothed in colors of gold and ruby. Thesan's lover is the Captain of his Guard and the commander of the Dawn Courts Peregryn aerial legion. Thesan is slender and has brown skin and hair, kissed with gold as if the sunrise had permanently gilded them and upswept eyes, the rich brown of freshly tilled fields, were his loveliest feature. Healing abilities: Being the High Lord of the Dawn Court, he has the ability to heal others. 

"Helion - High Lord of the Day Court." The High Lord of the Day Court is a shimmering dark-skinned Fae with onyx hair. He is very muscular and wears a glimmering crown of golden spikes. Seeming to almost be the sun personified. An Ally of Rhysand's. Hellion's power, though unexplained in detail by Rhysand, is a golden-white healing light. Other properties of this power is the ability to seamlessly cut through magical wards and enchantments, this ability gave Helion the nickname of Helion Spell-Cleaver.

"Tamlin - High Lord of the Spring Court." Powers; Shapeshifting, Glamouring, Air Manipulation. On very bad terms, enemies.

Well, I think that was long enough. I tapped my finger on my chair. "Well, I believe we can start the meeting now-" Helion was interrupted before he could speak anymore, by a yet another blinding light. 

As the light faded, two men covered in blood that was not theirs's were revealed; Gavriel, and Lorcan. A smirk lit up my face. In their arms they held a white coated wolf with splats of blood on it, the wolf was the size of a pony. It was whimpering softly, as it resisted the wishes of its master. As it had defied its master it was now dying slowly. Fenrys was going to die.

8—————————————————8

Wow this took like 5 hours to write, and I had to looking into the books to check everything information wise was correct yes a lot of hard work.

So I hope you enjoyed it!!I enjoyed writing this, I think? I'll write a some more soon so just wait!!

I now have a permanent back ache though. 

1, 201 Words
-Gee