Chapter three

I laughed for like a minute straight when I read that and my whole family thought I was nuts. My mum actually asked if I was feeling alright....
Sorry for not up dating but I have a very legitimate reason as to why I haven't posted in a while I got really busy and so I wrote a few chapters I'll post the next one tomorrow. I know I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! 💖 I did actually have school work as well!!! 😁 yeah so I'll probably write some questions at the end of the chapter regarding the next chapter so if you have any ideas 💡 I'd love for you to share so enjoy.
There is swearing in this story so idk WARNING
-G (lol I thought about writing something like the sign painter but no, o well if I write the sign painter it's still me 😉)
Anywho down in who ville on wit da chappie

8—————————————————8
Rhys' POV

I have now decided that I really don't like surprises, especially when they entail a strange human woman in an iron box appearing in my dining room covered in blood while I'm eating dinner. My leg is bouncing up and down under the table, and my eyes locked on the hallway.
I'm suspicious as to how 1. A human woman got over the wall 2. how a human basically radiates magic 3. How she got into our dining room in the cottage, in Valaris. As well as I'm considering looking into her mind. I decide to stand, I walk over to the iron coffin and look inside, it's drenched in blood with a strong scent of fear clinging to it.
The load scraping of the door informs me of the woman's arrival. As she walks in, he inspects her he sees the new night court shirt on her, bandages peeking out of her navy-blue shirt. Feyre gestures for her to take a seat, then I sit at the head of the table and feyre to my right. She takes a seat and looks around the table. She seems cautious around my court but not at all scared like every other human, not even how feyre acted around tamilin and lucien. Feyre looked to me with questioning eyes. I just shrugged my shoulders. I looked down the table to see the woman staring at us, clearly noting the exchange.
I decided to start with the easiest questions first, "So, do you have a name?"

Aelin's POV

I almost laughed out loud at the statement who the rutting hell doesn't have a name. It seems like that can make the new 10 top stupidest questions to ask. Not to mention how many names I've been given over the years, Adaland's assassin, Don't think they'd like that one very much, Fire-breathing-bitch-queen, hell even those damned gods gave me a new name to add to my ever growing collection. SO, to answer the male's question, "That really depends,-" I said looking down at the food before me, then at the male, "On what name you want to hear, as I've been given many throughout my years."
I'm pretty sure they could hear the smugness in my voice as their eyes narrowed, wanting a clear answer. The male tried again, "what do your family call you?"
I'm assuming they meant close family, and while I consider Aedion, Rowan and all my friends close family they wouldn't know about them, so a smug smile arose to my face once more "bold of you to assume that I have family."
His eyes narrowed further, "What would have us call you then." "You may call me Aelin."
I glanced around the room "Perhaps I could know your names now?"
"Of course, the blond is Morrigan , I'm Rhysand, this is Feyre, Azreil and Cassian, and of course Amren. The two women up the end are Nesta and Elain."
He seemed to want to ask more questions, but my attention was caught by a sparkle of red.
I looked over to the males across me Azriel and the one with long brown hair Cassian, I glanced down at his hands to see gleaming gems there. Before the male could ask another question, I asked one myself, "What are those" I said pointing at the gems. He glanced down to them gems, "These are siphons, they help us control our power during battle."
I raised my eyebrows, they need a stone to help the control their powers? But then another thing occurred to me, "How good are you at fighting?" Others at the table sputtered, stopping to openly gape at me.
He smiled smugly clearly proud of himself, "Without the use of magic, Undefeated." I raised my eyebrows in challenge, clearly, I needed to knock this guy down a few sizes. I thought about it for a minute, "how about
If you defeat me I'll tell you what you want to know, but if I defeat you, you tell me what I want to know."
It seemed like a fair trade to me, though there was know way I would let him win, I would shift into my fae form if need be. The male looked ready to except, when the woman from earlier, feyre, spoke "I don't think she knows what she's getting into Cassian-" I interrupted her, "I heard what he said he's never been defeated, so what?"
She raised her eyebrows at me, "You do understand that your challenging a five-hundred-year-old warrior correct?" I just raised my eyebrows and another smug smile crossed my face, "Yes, and?" she looked shocked "And you're in no condition to fight."
I glanced down to the scar on my hand and smiled, thinking of the time the demons attacked Mistford and rowan and I became a carrananam, I clenched my hand and looked up to feyre, "Trust me I've been in worse conditions-" I winked at her "Nothing I can't handle."
The woman at with blond hair burst out laughing, "I like her."
8-------------------------------------------8
What did you think?
I ran out of time to write anymore sorry, I'll also edit it tomorrow so I hope you liked it
Did I need more sass for Aelin?
Did I get Rhys right?
Who should win the fight? Aelin or Cassian?
Shoul Aelin Shift in the fight or keep it a secret?
1067 words
Thanks for reading!!!
-G