Chapter five

Hahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahaha such a Nesta comeback
Ok so as promised I updated today yay!!! Even if it is a bit late in the day but anyways
So Hi guys, umm Enjoy? Thanks for reading by the way !!!!!

Get ready for some serious ass kicking Cassian!!!!!
8—————————————————8
Cassian's POV
When I said she had the choice of any weapon, I didn't think she'd even think enough to analyze that weapons, weighing each one carefully, But I was wrong. That wasn't the only thing I was wrong about, instead of choosing one weapon, she chose multiple. A few daggers on the cases in her arms and legs, as well as two wicked hunting knives hung from the Illyrian (guys it auto corrected to that?!?)  leather belt.  She had two fine Blades in her hands, tossing and catching them easily.

I was studying her carefully as we took our positions on the ring, then the words rung through the thick fog of silence, "Fight!"

I expected her to pounce into action, but she stood still almost as still as a fae. Taking the opportunity, I pounced. That was my first mistake. She leapt to the side.  A speed about her that no human had the right to. I spun to face her. I hit her first with a swipe of my sword to her left leg. Anticipating my attack, she dodged to the left. She had fallen for my trap. Throwing a dagger high on right thigh, dead center. The move wound cause her to fall, and loose movement in her upper body. What I wasn't prepared for; was her to simply knock the blade out of the way mid-air. My momentary shock was an open opportunity. 

Aelin's POV

He had underestimated me. His downfall. I swiped at his open calf on his right side. He hissed as the blade made contact. I threw my hunting knife over his head. He swiped at my right arm this time. As I dodged, I received a small cut, barely registering it. I brought my left hand to his left side, catching my hunting knife. I swiped low for his gut. I ripped the fighting leathers there. Not deep enough. I had disemboweled men with that move. Seeming to finally register my threat, he began using rough hits against my blade. Each hit to blade had my right hand's grip aching.

He had noticed what hand I used. With blow after blow, I summarized a plan. He hit to the left of the sword. The right. I blocked every time. My left-hand had slid to my left leg. The small movement going unnoticed by him. The dagger in my left hand felt weak. I made a show of my face etching into pain. My right hand's grip slipping with another hit. Just a little longer. Got him. I threw the dagger in my left hand to an open slit. The slit had opened on his side that opened from his momentum at hitting my sword.  He seemed to not register the dagger as he hit my sword. I let it fly from my hand. As he let out a groan of pain, I slipped to his now open right side. I shoved his side. He hit the ground like a stack of bricks. Using a maneuver that Rowan had used on me constantly, I pinned him to the ground. He let out another groan as the dagger hit the ground. Agitating the open flesh.

Just as I thought I had one. He flipped us. He placed an arm to my throat, restricting my airways. I gasped. His hip belt filled with hunting knives, punctured my torso. I let out a hiss of pain. Searching for away out I saw his exposed shin. I grinned wickedly. Using my right leg I hit his shin. He let out a string of curses. In a minute I was up. We both stood on uneasy feet. I threw a few daggers at him to distract him. Just as he dodged the last one. I hit him square in the stomach, with my roundhouse kick. He hit the ground, panting. I pinned him, securely this time. I had a hunting knife  against his neck. "Yeild!" I snarled in his face panting.
He opened his mouth to say something
8—————————————————8
MUHUHAHAHAHA cliff hanger!!!! I'll post tomorrow morning hope you enjoyed it!!!
It was a little short but I have to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!
I enjoyed writing It!! This the first time I've ever written a fight scene, so I hoped you enjoyed!!!!
Comment & Like
-G