Chapter six

I think you can guess who said what hahhahaha lol 😂 I felt kinda bad about leaving ya'll on a cliffhanger yesterday but meh it was kinda funny 😂 um it's not exactly morning but oh well .

OK so second off hi, how are ya'll doing? Hopefully well. ya'll missed me rhyme yestie so ye be gettn' a rhyme

Roses are red
Kids are coy
Don't touch Lorcan's bread
'Cause he is one angry boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ok that is really bad but here is a second rhyme

Open a book
Take a look
Give me the key
"Rowan doesn't pull his punches, does he?"
-Malakai, heir of fire, page 131

I'm actually really proud of the second one. What do u guys think? Cause I love 'em.
Anyway guys enjoy!!!!

8—————————————————8
Rhys' POV

I was shocked to say at the least. Cassian was perhaps the only male able to go against him and survive. Cassian had always, always managed to out skill someone in a fight. This human girl, Aelin, she had trained well. Been trained by someone who truly knew what they were doing. A usual fae would be lucky to last a minute in the ring with him. It was almost impossible how she moved with the swiftness of a high fae. 

Mother's tits Feyre muttered across the bond as Aelin pinned Cassian. "Yield!" Aelin's voice ran through the silence, she was panting, they both were.

He opened his mouth to say something. Then the clear sound of a knife going through flesh was heard. Aelin let out a groan along with a string of curses. She rolled off Cassian onto the ground beside him. Revealing a handle of a long, wicked hunting knife. It was high on her right thigh. A spot that would render a almost any human into a state like paralasis. Cassian knew this, "Yield!" 

Aelin said nothing, just glanced down at the knife. Her hands wrapped around the knife. She glanced at it once more before ripping it from her skin. She let out another string of fouler curses.  Feyre let out gasp beside me. Aelin stood hunched over, then stood straighter. She corrected herself into a fighting position, still holding the hunting knife with her blood on it. She looked up to Cassian, a wicked smile gracing her lips, "That all you got ponytail?"

Apparently Aelin is one of the very few. He let out a snarl before charging at her. Clash! Bang! They were a whirl wind of limbs and blades and fists. The sound of metal hitting metal. If it weren't for my daw sight I wouldn't be able to tell what is going on. With a kick to her thigh Cassian  pinned Aelin, she was panting heavily beneath him. He held a knife to her throat, "Yield!"

Aelin's POV
My head fell against the ground. Giving him a false sense of advantage. Once I moved my blade to the right angle I was back alert. Pressing against his blade, no longer panting but grinning wickedly. "Yield."

Cassian let out a grunt, as he felt my knife, "I'll cut your throat before you can move."

I smiled wider and gave him a mocking brow, pressing my blade harder against his groin, "But, do you want to that chance?"

He stared at me a little longer, pressing the blade against my throat. My side was aching from where he stabbed me in the thigh earlier. This move was a big risk to take, but if it worked on Lorcan, then it will work on him too. His voice wrung out clearly as he spoke, "I yield."

He removed his blade and so I removed mine. Rolling off me he stood, limping slightly from where I had got him, he walked off sulking to somewhere in the house. I stayed on the ground, feeling my adrenaline ware off, and with it, I felt the tender flesh on my back ache. All the cuts he had given me were stinging. I felt like crap. I let out a sigh and let my head fall back against the ground. I opened my eyes looking over to the group gathered.

Feyre's POV

I was shocked that Cassian had yielded, but then again, I was confused. Why had Cassian yielded? I glanced over at Aelin. Now that she had been lying against the ground for a while, she was basically lying in her own blood. Her eyes are closed, and she has a look of pain on her face. Almost like sensing my attention she turned her head and opened her eyes, showing the turquoise and gold. She looked away and sat up, tearing the amour around her legs off. She pulled the leggings of to reveal scars of every shape and size marring her like great tiger stripes. Her right was drenched in red blood all the way to the short under shorts that had a cut in them. She hissed when she looked at the cut. I was too distracted by the scars and blood covering her to even think of getting a healer. She didn't ask for one, she just stood hissing. She glanced once more at us before heading the way that Cassian had into the house, limping.

I turned to look at Azriel and Rhys to see them both with an amused look on their faces.
"Why did Cassian yield?"
Azriel answered me first, "I believe she threatened to cut off his manhood."

I blinked a few times making an 'O' with my mouth. Rhys chuckled before looking back to the direction that Aelin walked off in, "Am I the only one curious how she managed to take every hit, and keep moving, not even slowing down?"

8—————————————————8

Hopefully that was less of a cliffhanger? I'll update tomorrow but I was thinking so next chapter either Feyre or Rhys try and look into Aelin's mind? What do u think?

And maybe have Cassian sulking around the house all week?

Or I could have him asking her who taught her?

Whatever you guys think! Thanks for reading!!
Like & comment