Chapter four

I could definitely imagine that scenario, tbh it kinda reminds me of something my brother would do lol any way HI guys so sorry I didn't update!! But I think you'd be surprised at how hard it is to write a fight scene that will be next chapter,so I wrote then added the other parts to make it make sense, I did my best but feel free to correct me at any time!! I also wrote this on my computer so if a sentence goes all dfhjasgflwfw -=q==dskfl for a moment please just comment a #? So I know, and thanks again for reading!! 
Nothing to do with the story but if u listen to songs while reading (I do) here's one of my fave songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLHfIvD0bJE

The song up there 👆

ALL RIGHT NOW A DOSE OF UPDATE -DAILY RHYME!!
There once was a child who lived in Spain
He loved to play in the rain
One day he tripped and broke his hip
Now he is in serious pain.
(don't ask why this is what I came up with, so just roll wit it)
Happy reading -the sign painter *wink* *wink*
8—————————————————8

Feyre POV (cause why not)

That night I just lay in bed and stared at the ceiling covered in darkness thinking about the fight, the, girl, Aelin was clearly going to lose tomorrow, but the fact that she 1. seemed almost comfortable around them, still cautious but not fearful as any other human was. 2. the fact that she seemed confident against a 500-year-old fae, even as human with my hunting experiences I wouldn't be stubborn enough to challenge a general of war, who also said he had never lost a fight. 3. I couldn't get over what she had said 'I've been in worse situations' , 'nothing I can't handle' what the hell was she? A ninja? no she definitely couldn't be that, that implies that she could be silent. Scars covering her body though..... what did she go through to deserve those?

I rubbed my head and groaned, if I keep thinking like this I'm going to give myself a migraine. Just that moment Rhys walked in he had I tried look on his face as he stripped off his clothres== clothes climbin=g into bed, the whole time]] we said nothing and as he lay down under the covers I snuggled up to him, and he held me tightly to his chest wings cocooning around us. He let out a deep breath then breathed in my scent.  I decided to talk first "I think we should call a healer to come stand by the fight, if she can last that long..."

He made a humming sound against my neck,
"Where did you decide to put her?"

(I'm Just making up a random room)

"The one near the study on the bottom level, her door is locked, as well as her window."

"What-"

He interrupted me, "You need to sleep Darling, we can talk in the morning."
I almost wanted to protest but it seemed my body thought the same, as I felt all my limbs relax. I was asleep within minutes.

Aelin'd POV
I woke up drenched in sweat, and a dry throat, the sun had barely risen outside. Seems like I wouldn't be getting much sleep, not that I expected to being this far from Rowan puts a strain on the bond, and apparently my sleep.

The room I was in was nice, it had a small bath room attached to it, as well as an unfairly soft bed. I decided, after first going to the bathroom, to scope out the wardrobe built into the wall. Inside there was a multitude of dresses all of which were fancy and most likely worth a hefty price, but none of which I wanted to wear. I found what appeared to be fighting leathers of some sort, they had a scales that looked like a wayvern's effect to them, I smiled wickedly perfect.

I quickly braided my hair neatly and tightly, then put on the leathers. I looked in the mirror, I had dark rinngs under my eyes, but the leathers made me look wicked, just the effect I had wanted. After reading a random book for a while I glanced up by now the sun had risen. I walked over to the door I knew it was locked, so I just knocked on it instead, I could open it by myself if need be.

No one answered, and I was getting impatient, so I walked into the bathroom and opened the cabinet above it inside there was a few bobby pins. (fallout 4 flashbacks anyone?) I walked back over to the door and placed the bbby pinns inside, after a careful minover , I unlocked the door threw the bobby pins inside and opened the door.

I glanced down the hall, no one there so I continued around the corners until I reached the kitchen, Cassian and Morrigan were already there so I sat down with a loud plonk, then started to serve myself as they openly gaped at me. Morrigan nugged Cassian, who cleared his throat awkwardly, I glanced up at him a sly face waiting for him to continue,

"You look like crap."

My smile spread wider, "I've never looked crap a day in my life, I just look inferior to how I did yesterday."

Morrigan snorted but continued. "Ready for the fight I see."

I glanced over to her before spreading the butter on my toast, "I'm always ready for a fight, I know too many people with foul tempers."

I heard shuffling and the sound of light chatter before, Azriel, Feyre and Rhys walked in the stopped dead at the sight of me. Rhys spoke first "How did you get out of your room?"

I shrugged my shoulders before answering , "The door." A smile on my face as I saind it in a 'duh' tone.

Rhys gave me an annoyed look saying "We locked it." While Feyre just slapped her hand to her for head and dragged it down her face making a groaning sound clearly knowing what I was going to say. 

I answered in my 'duh' tone and giving him a sarcastic smile, "And I unlocked it."

Rhys just shook his head sitting down muttering something under his breath like 'the females I meet' and from Feyre's foot that stomped on his, I could tell that was what he said.

After a reasonably civil breakfast we walked out to what appeared to be the training area, Cassian nodded at the rack we can fight with any weapon of your choice. I walked over to the swords, suddenly wishing for the comforting weight of Goldryn, I picked up one of the swords, while the others were watching me closely. I weighed the sword in my hand before throwing  it up and catching it. The weight was even and it wa light and made out of a substance that made it easy to maneuver (think of like vibrainium) but I wasn't sure I wanted to test out the hunting knives and daggers before deciding what weapon to choose. 

The weapons were all made out of the same sort of metal, after making my decision I told Cassian, he seemed surprised I had chosen them.

We walked over to the ring, as we did so I flipped my knives up and caught them every time, rolling my wrist muscles as I did so. Azriel was going to monitor the fight. We took our stances at the edges of the ring, before- "Fight!"

8—————————————————8
Oooo cliff hanger? Don't hate me!! I'll post tomorrow hopefully but if I don't it's because I have school, And school work hopefully you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading anyway guys!!

What do you think Aelin decide to fight with?
I left that open so you guys can decide!!!
Was Aelin sassy enough for a night with no sleep and an early morning?
Tell me what you think!!

Oh do you think that Aelin should better get to know like Nesta and Elain?