Chapter eight

Anyone else think that Aelin and captan jack sparrow are like twins? In attitude? Cause I thinks so anyway

Not to mention 1k views!!! Thanks so much!!! Now finally, moving on

Hi I'm back my dudes, hope ya'll missed me as dearly as dearly as I missed ya'll.  I had wonderful someone (@hopen_yall_readin) request a certain type of rhyme for our daily rhymes so I hope you enjoy

A witch is smart
Unicorns rainbow fart
A rat is fat
"What the hell is that!"
-Rowan, Queen of shadows, page 257

For the tri-quest of tragic
You get more magic
The further you go down
'That gods-damned nightgown'
-Rowan, Queen of shadows, page 259

There are those that are wise
Ashryver eyes 
From tales old
"Gold. Not yellow –real, metallic gold."
-Rowan, Queen of shadows, page 259

Vending machines are great
But it's annoying how long you must wait
Want a sprite?
"You know he won't bite,"
-Aelin, Queen of shadows, page 287 

I did four cause I can so yeah enjoy my next chapter!

-the sign painter

8—————————————————8

Rhys' POV

I sent out a large blast of darkness at the thundercloud of things flying high in the sky, I didn't know what to do, this enemy I had never seen anything like it. They were winged creature with tough skin and only cutting their heads off, or strong blasts of magic could kill them. The blast took out barely 50 of what looked to 5000, of them. I looked at my court with despair on my face what were we going to do?

(If you hadn't guessed it's the iken)

Aelin's POV

As soon as I saw the inky blackness covering the stars of the night sky outside of the window, I knew, I knew they stood not chance. The darkness that Rhys uses wouldn't be effective in this case. Getting rid of 500 of them last time had been hard, but with this new extension to power it should help, maybe be enough. I quickly broke the window, I heard them lock the door before they rushed out. This particular window had been by a cliff side, and I had no qualms of jumping off it. As I jumped out, and of the cliff I shifted, readying my water magic. When I neared the bottom I used my water magic to change the direction I was falling at the angle I was going I rolled hitting the ground in perfect form, and kept running towards the center of the city, people had worry stricken looks on their faces. Some small children were hiding behind their parents. I readied my fire magic, I had been digging my well for long enough, hopefully.

As much as I value my secret, I value people's lives more. I had almost reached the city center, the others in the sky struggling to find a solution to this problem, then I felt it, near the center of the city like a tunnel of fire cascading down, who new a hot spring could be placed there so conveniently there for me? Rhys suddenly whipped his head to me, seeming to sense my arival, I winked at him. And yelled, "Sheild, everything!"
He gave me an incredulous look "It doesn't matter, magic has little effect on them and they can go through the shields!"
I looked at him and almost rolled my eyes, "Just trust me!" I reached the center of the city my head began to throb with the flow of power by now it was no doubt flowing loosely around me. 

I closed my eyes centering myself as I fell deep into my well and calling out to the fire underneath me. I opened my eyes, a halo of white fire around me. Then I let my power come crashing out.

Rhys' POV
I felt a throb of power, fearing the worst my eyes shifted to its source. To see a woman who looked like, Aelin but there was something that made it clear that it wasn't her. But when she caught his eye, she winked, nope it was Aelin, but how? How- never mind I would sort that out when I got the chance. "Sheild, everything!"

She clearly didn't know what they were up against, "It doesn't matter, magic has little effect on them and they can go through the shields!"

She shook her head, "Just trust me!"

Embers began to trail around her, she closed her eyes centering herself. A pillar of flame shot up, a pure white flame, around her body lifted off the ground as if weightless, her hair lifting around her head. When she opened her eyes, and the hottest flame, displaying beautiful golds and a brilliant bright blue, shot out towards the 5000 things. My shield of darkness recoiled at the heat of the flame, the power she was displaying, she may be as powerful as me or even possibly more. She looked completely calm, not showing any strain to the power she is displaying. The thing let out shrieks as the fire hit them. Something was different about the flame she is wielding though, it's not like beron's at all, beron's fire looked ugly almost. The flame Aelin used looked almost liquid light, in an array of colours. As she neared the last 100, I saw her face had gone a shade paler. I realised then, she hadn't eaten enough nutrients to sustain the power she was using, but still that flame was pouring out of her. As she got to the last few, she looked like she was struggling, but then I could tell what from, her power wanted out, but she wasn't going to give it to it.

As soon as she killed the last one, her fire came rushing for her, as she seemed to absorb it. Her pillar of holy white fire slowly died down as she was lowered to the ground. Her skin glowed for a bit as she lay on the ground. I approached her, but she seemed to be asleep. I went to touch her skin, and hissed shaking my hand, still really hot. 

I looked back to my court, they all had bewildered looks on their faces Cassian was the first to speak, "Well that was--" He blinked a few times, looking at Aelin's unconscious form "What the hell is going on?"

He started rapid firing out questions, "What is she, from the autumn court?" 
Feyre interjected, "But she's human."
I looked at Feyre then back to Aelin, moving her hair out of her face to show case the sharper features, and pointed ears. "Not anymore, perhaps it was a glamor of some sort? It would explain the power she radiated."
Cassian spoke again, "Who is able to glamour like that?"
Feyre sucked on her teeth and shook her head, "I don't know."
Mor spoke, "How come we've never heard of her then? If she's able to do-" More gestured to the night sky"-that. Surely someone would have known?"
It was then I remembered we were in the middle of the street, and had gathered quite a crowd, everyone staring in awe at the glowing woman, "Lets get her back to the house, we'll ask her some questions when she wakes up." 
I touched her hand and winnowed, the others following the suit.

8—————————————————8
So I hoped ya'll enjoyed the chapter, sorry it took so long to post!!

So how long do you think it will take Aelin to wake up?
Do you think they will 'interrogate' her?
Perhaps a checkup with Rowan in the meantime?
Like & Comment!