Chapter 2: First day part 1

Percy's POV

It's Monday, the day Frank, Jason and I start this mission. I did my usual morning routine and went to a Park where I will be meeting Frank and Jason. It's early in the morning so the park is not crowded. I saw a familiar blonde guy standing in the middle of the park.

"Hey, Jason!" I said jogging towards him.

"Good morning," he said in response.

"Frank's here yet?" I asked.

"There he is! Come on," Jason said looking at Frank who is running towards them. "You two are five minutes late."

"Sorry," I said. "Any word from General Reyna?"

"Just 'Good luck'," Jason said. "Let's just go, we can walk there. It isn't that far."

The three of us walked our way to the school. The place looks pretty great, for a school. We went to The Auditorium, since the all of the students were directed there first. We took our seats and I scanned the crowd. No sign of them yet. The Principal said a few words about this school. And then he welcomed the new kids and said that there will be a student that will show us around. When he finished, we (the new kids) are told to stay back and wait for a student to show us around in groups of four. Luckily, I got a group with Jason and Frank. The kid who show us around is Travis Stoll. He's an interesting guy, likes to do pranks and very sociable. I became quick friends with him. There's this other guy named Leo Something. I didn't catch his last name but he seems to be a cool guy. I befriended him.

After the tour, we went to our classes. I got Math on my first period while Jason got Honors Math and Frank got Music. I tried to find my way to class but unfortunately, I have a bad memory. I saw a blonde girl and a boy walking together to class. I tapped her shoulder. I was about to ask her the directions to my class when she judo flipped me.

"Ouch," I said. "Is this what students get for asking directions?"

"I'm so sorry," the girl said. She reach out her hand to pull me up. "Reflexes."

I saw her clearly now and I almost freak out. It's Annabeth Chase!! and Leo. Leo is trying not to laugh. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who got judo-flipped by Annabeth. She looked way more prettier in person. Those gray eyes may looked creepy, scary or intimidating for others but I think it looks beautiful.

"I wanted to ask where is the Math class," I said. "You know, before you judo-flipped me. I'm new here."

She blushed a little. "I'm new here too, didn't a student here gave you a tour or not?"

"Yes, he did," Leo said. "I am in the same group in the school tour as he. Your name is Percy Jackson, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "Now, I need the directions before I get late."

"It's that way," Annabeth said pointing at the directions. "To the left then you'll see it."

"Got it," I said. "Thanks. Btw, what's your name?"

I know, I know. I already know her name. Why ask? Well, it's because if I called her by her name after she told me her name, she wouldn't get suspicious on how I know her name. I don't want her thinking that I'm a creep.

"Annabeth," she said. "Annabeth Chase."

Annabeth's POV

Today's the day! Woop! Woop!

I quickly get dressed and ate a banana for breakfast. You see, I don't really get a fair treatment here. With my step mom and all, my live had turned to the worst. My dad, the only person in my family who i really cared about, was kidnapped two weeks ago. It was horrible. Only me, Piper, Leo and Hazel who knows about it. Their parents was also kidnapped on the same day as my dad. I tried to get those thought on that day away. I hate remembering it. And the worst part is, i can't tell anyone, even the police. Now, my step mom blames it all on me. She said it was my fault that Dad disappeared. She is getting even harder on me by not giving me proper food or giving me lots of chores. It is horrible, but I couldn't say I blame her. Maybe it is my fault Dad was kidnapped.