Chapter 22: The Destruction Gem

Jason's POV

It's 7 and the gang gathered at the Park. All of them are wearing all black, like Frank, Percy and I.

"How did you guys know it's best to wear all black?" Percy asked them.

"Spy movies," they all said in unison. "It's kind of obvious," Beckendorf added.

"Okay, so we will be using my van," Percy said pointing to a black van. It can fit about 20 people. I know, it's pretty cool. It has this place in the back for quick hacking. "Come on."

We walked to the van and got in. Percy drive following the tracking device. After an hour drive, we got there. Unfortunately... A hissing sound came around.

"What is that?" Will asked. Percy stopped the car and got out to take a look. It came from one of the tire's.

"Beckendorf! Come out here, do you know what happened to this car tire" he said. Beckendorf got out the car and examine the tire. "What is it?"

"Something sharp on the road," Beckendorf said. "The tire hit it and it is slowly deflating. I can fix it, but it'll took time."

"And we don't have time," Percy said. "Alright, let's tell the others."

Beckendorf and Percy get back in the van. They told the others about the slowly deflating tire.

"Well that's not good," Selina said. "But we're close to their HQ, we can walk there."

"Alright then," I said. "Beckendorf, can you fix the tire?"

"Yeah, but I'm going to need a few supplies," Beckendorf said.

"I can help," Chris said.

"Great," I said. "Let's repeat our plan. The tracking device that Annabeth has with her showed the exact location of her and the others. We'll go in through the back entrance. Clarisse and Selina will knock out the security and keep watch on the back entrance. We'll knock out some guards and change in their clothes and search for the girls."

"I'll stay here," Will said. "In case if any of you got injuries, I'll be the doctor."

"Calypso and I will be going around the HQ, trying to locate the parents," Katie said.

"Connor and I will be going to the main room to collect data," Travis said. Then, he grinned. "And pull some pranks if anything goes wrong." Katie gave him a warning look.

"And we communicate with these device you gave us," Silena said, pointing to her ear piece. "I got one, so does Katie, Travis, Will, and Percy."

"Okay," I said. "That's about it. Any questions?"

"Uh yeah," Connor said. "Do we have like code names or whatever? You know, like in the movies."

"Wouldn't that just complicate things?" Percy asked. "Anyway remember, if any one of us is in danger what do we say?"

"Pineapple," everyone said in unison. I know, weird choice but it would be less suspicious. I mean, who would think pineapple's are dangerous.

"Alright," Frank said. "Let's do this."

Hazel's POV

It's been two days since we're stuck here. We need to find a way out. Annabeth and Piper are still pound on the glass again, I know it's hopeless but it's the only way they know.

"Hey guys!" Leo said. "Check this out!"

He showed us his computer. It has a blueprint on it. I don't really get what the blueprint is about, I'm no good at architecture.