Chapter 20: Keys

Percy's POV

After what it felt like hours, Travis finally came back to our table, bringing Katie with him. Katie looks more relaxed than before and not as white.

"Travis, you're a miracle worker!" Connor said. Travis rolled his eyes.

"So Katie-Kat," Travis said. "You want to tell us what happened."

She nodded. She took a deep breath. "Something happened on Saturday Night," Katie said. "It explains why they're not here and why they're not reading your text's. On Saturday night, we were having a sleepover. Leo, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel and I were watching a movie.I left and went to the kitchen to grab some drinks and that's when Travis texted me."

"Then, I heard a loud crash. Like windows breaking, it came from the living room where we were watching the movie. When I got there, smoke was there and Annabeth, Piper, Hazel and Leo were kidnapped."

My eyes widen. No, not Annabeth. I look at Jason and Frank. They were horrified.

"Ethan Nakamura, someone from our class kidnapped them with his goons. I hid behind something so they wouldn't saw me. Ethan said that if word came out about their disappearances, they would get killed."

I should've known that guy was the spy! Why why why I didn't noticed his weird behavior.

"He said some things," Katie continued. Then, her eyes widen. "He said something about Nico! He said that they kidnapped him too because his father is one of the three heads of TSOS. Whatever that is."

 I exchanged glances with Jason and Frank. I can't believe that this happened under our watch. Chiron would be so mad, so will be General Reyna. We disappointed them, now we need to get Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Leo, and Nico back. But how?

"You didn't know where they take them?" I asked. Katie shook her head.

"I didn't want to tell you guys at first because Ethan said if word get out that they're missing, Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Leo, and Nico would be...." Katie said. Then, she said the next word with a tone of fear. "....killed."

All of us exchanged worried glances. "Wait a minute," Jason said. "Why were they kidnapped? One month ago their parents were kidnapped, why would they need to kidnapped their kids?"

"They're parents were kidnapped?" Beckendorf asked.

"For a threat," Frank said. "What happened to Esperanza long ago, is similar to now. Esperanza made a gadget for them after they threaten to hurt Leo. In the end, agents found their base and destroyed the gadget Esperanza was making. Those evil people fled and unfortunately, killed Esperanza so she wouldn't tell us about their plans. That's what my grandmother told me, she was a part of the mission to invade them."

"What are you guys talking about?" Calypso asked.

"So maybe, they're using the same technique," I said. "How are we going to find them?"

"My grandmother told me that they found their HQ because they were following an agent from them there," Frank said. "Unfortunately, we don't have someone to lead us."

"Guys!" Clarisse said. We looked at her. "What are you talking about?!"

"Nothing!" Frank, Jason and I said in unison.

"Oh that was definitely something," Connor said. "What do you mean?"

Too late. We accidentally told them about our secret. I hope Nyssa has a Certain Memory Weapon.

"Fine," I said. "TSOS is an organization of spies protecting the city if the police can't. It stand for The Society Of Spies. We are part of it, we're spies. Our mission is to protect Annabeth, Piper and Hazel and try to get information about the kidnap of Frederick Chase, Tristan Mclean and Marie Levesque."