Chapter 14: Plan B Failed As Well

Frank's POV

I can't seem to find the Spy Finder anywhere. I tried to retrace my steps but it didn't work. Ugh, where have I put it? If the girls are really in trouble, we could use it. But nooooo, just my luck to lost the Spy Finder. I'm officially a goner.

I walked into school sulkily. Unfortunately, my friends noticed it and asked questions like "Are you okay Frank?" or "Anything happened Frank?". I just shrugged it off. Of course, Jason and Percy knows why I'm feeling down and gave me some words of encouragement. Well, sort of.

"It's alright Frank," Jason said. "You may have lost the Spy Finder and risk the three girls lives but hey! We'll find it."

"Yeah," Percy said. "And besides if you lost it forever we can always find something else and you just have to face the punishment of losing a gadget."

I gave them a look that says 'not helping you guys'. Does two really don't know how to be sympathetic. Never mind that.

Hazel seem to notice my glum day too. "Are you okay Frank?" she asked.

And without meaning too, I said. "I lost something important."

"You did?" she asked. I nodded. "Well, maybe you misplace it."

"No, I checked everywhere," I said.

"Well, things that we lost have a way of getting back to us," Hazel said. "I got that quote from Annabeth who seems to get that quote from a book."

"Thanks for the quote Hazel,"  I said.

"No problem," Hazel said.

And by that note, I got a little more hope in finding the Spy Finder. Just a little.

Percy's POV

When Frank walked into school, his mood seems down. I know it's because of the Spy Finder he lost and unfortunately, I'm not helping. Classes went very slowly, it's killing me. Finally, the bell to lunch rang. I quickly went out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria. Jason and Frank were waiting for me so I quickly grabbed my lunch and sit at our table.

"So," I said. "Plan B?"

"Um Percy,"  Frank said. "We don't have plan B."

"What do you mean by not having a Plan B?" Leo asked as he sat with us.

"Um..," I said trying to think of an excuse.

"Well....," Jason said.

"Er..." Frank said.

"Look guys," Leo said. "If you guys have any plan in mind, you need to have a plan B, just in case anything goes wrong. I'm guessing you haven't think of a plan B for your 'secret' plan?"

We nodded. "Well, maybe I can help you," Leo said. "I'm pretty good at thinking of plan B's. Spill!"

"Really Leo?" Jason asked. Leo grinned. The guy really love to invade privacy.

"Think of it," Leo said with a wink. "If I were you my plan B's would be either running away or confront the truth."

Not helping Leo. Running away is not an option because we can't just let them in danger. And confront the truth?? What does that means??

"Neither would e a good option Leo," I said.

"No hay problema!" Leo said.  "We can think of another. Fácil!" (A/N: No hay problema means no problem and Fácil means easy, i think.)

"What were you speaking just now?" Frank asked.

"Lengua Española," Leo said like this should make sense. We looked at him kind of confused. "Really? Spanish."