Chapter 23: Rescue

Percy's POV

We headed to the Headquarters of the Titans, that is what they are called in the symbol. When we got there, I checked the guards. There are 10 guards. We quickly took them out and borrow their uniforms. That way, people won't know if we are spies from TSOS. And we put the hood over our head so they won't see our face clearly. We also took out the security camera. Hopefully no one notice it. Clarisse and Selina took their places in front of the back door while we took the unconscious bodies of the guards somewhere no one will see. After that, we got inside of the HQ.

When we got in, I took a look at the place. It is a hallway, with many turns, nothing special really. Maybe this is how the entrance look at first.

"Jason, got their location?" I asked him. He nodded in response. He was seeing the location of Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Nico and Leo using his spy glasses.

"Okay, this is where we split up," I said. I tapped on my ear piece. "We're inside." I told Will through the ear piece. I looked at the hallway. The hallway is split into three.

"Where are we suppose to go Jason?" Frank asked. Jason pointed to the right hallway.

"The main place is usually in the middle right?" Travis asked. I nodded.

"That means we will  take the left," Katie said.

"We're going first," Connor said. "Good luck guys." He sprinted to the middle hallway.

Travis turned to face Katie. Then, he gave her a kiss. Katie look shocked. To be honest, all of us are. Travis pulled away and grinned. "Good luck Katie-Kat," he said before he followed his brother.

"We should be going to," Calypso said shaking Katie gently to release her from shock. "Good luck guys." They went to the left hallway.

Frank, Jason and I are the only ones left there. We quickly go through the right hallway. When we're in the hallway, it expanded to reveal an open space. It's pretty big. We followed Jason through the place. He lead us to this big metal door. There are some guards there, probably guarding Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Leo and Nico. I hope our disguise work as we headed towards them.

"Hello there," I said with a low voice to disguise it. They gave me this kind of salute. "We want to check on the prisoners."

"I'm sorry, you can't," said a female guard. The hood is covering her face, same goes with the others. "We have specific orders not to let anyone in or out except for the General and the Boss."

"The Boss sent us," Jason said in a low voice. "Do you want to be in trouble for that."

"Proof it," another female guard said. "That the Boss sent you here."

"Do you really want to question the Boss?" Frank asked in a low voice.

"We have strict orders," another female guard said. She's the shortest out of the guards but she sounded pretty determined. 

"You don't want to make the Boss angry," Jason said in a low voice.

"We don't," a male guard said.

"But we have strict orders from him," another male guard said.

"And we have strict orders from him," I said in a low voice.

Female guard A, the first one to talk to us, took a step closer to me. "Do I know you?" she asked.

"No you don't," I said in a low voice. Uh-oh, please don't tell me she is one of the agents I have fought before. "I am The Boss's agent. I have never met you."