•7• Truth or dare?

De-crowning The Kings~

~All Rights Reserved~

   ~© 2021 Shmittylove_~

"OKAY, O-kay

"OKAY, O-kay. Let's play truth of dare." Adam slurs.

In the past few hours, I've learnt who the three guys were, Adam—who has silver hair and sea green blue eyes. His identical twin brother Aiden, has the exact same features. Although Adam has freckles scattered on his face, Aiden's freckles are more prominent.

Its like Jack Frost meets Cameron Boyce.

The last guy, Leo—who is not related to the twins, has Jet black hair and striking silver eyes. All three of them are actually really friendly—kinda crude with the jokes, but friendly. And Amy seems to have taken a liking in Leo.

I'm surprised Jake and Phoenix know these guys and are friends with them because, these guys are funny and outgoing. Those two are all rigid and boring—especially Phoenix

"Okay." Adam says again, "Aiden, truth or dare.?"

Aiden takes some time thinking, "Truth."

"Fucking wuss." Leo mutters.

"Would you prefer a lap dance from Ellie or play seven minutes in heaven with her?"

Oh. My. Gosh.

"Pssh easy. Seven minutes of course."

Phoenix growls and pulls me closer into his chest. If I wasn't drunk, I would have punched him or something. And why the heck is he growling?

Is he a fricking bear?

Aiden turns to Leo, "Truth or dare you lil motherfucker?"

Leo rakes his fingers through his tangled hair, "Dare."

Aiden chuckles.

What good friends these guys are to each other.

Note the sarcasm.