•3•Party the part

~De-crowning The Kings~

~All Rights Reserved~

~© 2020 Shmittylove_~

Detention

Detention.

A punishment given to unruly kids—which, is supposed to help them became more narrow minded.

I on the other hand, am not unruly, and don't need the unecessary discipline. Which I might add, does not help. Because you will see the same bunch of unruly people sitting in detention everyday.

I stare at the colourful elementary looking clock on the class wall. Economics Management and Sciences are one of the few subjects I loathe.

But—today, I would freely take it and ditch detention.

In fact, that did cross my mind. And I almost decided upon doing so, but I want to hear what Jake has to say.

If they hadn't shown up at the diner like they did, I would have ditched detention and went straight home with Amy—eating junk food and jamming to 5Seconds of Summer. Screaming at the top of our lungs without a care in the world.

Except for a sore throat in the morning that is.

But that could be easily cured with a lozenge.

As the last bell of the day finally rings, I remain seated as other students excitedly make their way out.

The Friday jitters already kicking in.

Slowly—I start packing my textbook away. Mrs Haggis, our Economics teacher looks really irritated but remains—patiently waiting for me do finish up.

After what seems like an extremely short time to me, I'm out the door, down the corridor and sitting in a desk by the detention room window.

There are only three people in the room, non of them being Phoenix or Jake.