•9• Wanna be bitches

~De-crowning The Kings~

~All Rights Reserved~

~© 2021 Shmittylove_~

"Am I pissed?"

"Am I pissed?"

"Yes."

"Am I mad?"

"Sorta."

"Am I upset?"

"Donno."

"Am I sad?"

"Could you get to the point." I huff.

Amy sways her hips and pushes me into a locker.

Violent much?

"Why do you have to be so violent?" I ask rubbing my shoulder, then sigh. "Look-I'm sorry I didn't tell you everything sooner. From now on I won't leave you in the dark. Deal?" I reason extending my arm.

I told Amy all the nitty gritty details that she was unaware of, and to say she took it lightly is the understatement of the millennium.

She started singing and reciting old Tik Tok sounds just to express how she felt. Her level of originality is out of this world.

Instead of shaking my extended hand, she slaps it down and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"Next time I won't be so forgiving, and I will just cut your hair." I hear her mumble as we both squeeze the life out of each other, and the Monday blues contaminated students stare at us.

Weirdos am I right?

The first four lessons go by and it's finally lunchtime, the time of the day I where suprisingly don't eat. Because I'm such an angel, I devour food like Pacman does balls during the first four periods. So by the time it's lunch, I usually go to the library-sometimes alone or sometimes with Amy.

Instead of heading to the cafeteria, I go to the left wing of the school where the library is located.

The left wing of Westridge Highschool is mostly flooded with snobby Preces because there are a lot of empty unused classrooms where people have heavy make out sessions.

As I walk get weird looks from people from both social groups, and I roll my eyes at a girl with blonde hair that straight up stares at me.

Like I know I'm pretty, but do you want to turn me ugly with the stares?

Silently scrapping out a chair from one of the desks in the library, I take out my math homework and finish off some trigonometry sums that I couldn't complete in class.

After writing the sum down, my brain cells literally die as I look at the equation and drawing. X certainly does not equal the random number I jot down.

Biting the end of the pen, my eyes skim through the multitude of students in the library. It's safe to say that Amy is my only close friend that I actually have.

Its also say to say that I have five contact numbers on my phone. Two of those contact numbers being my parents, the third one Amy, the fourth one my doctor and the fifth one Phoenix.

But his number was just recently added.

I know-depressing.

After througbdhhly going through everyone, my eyes land on the ancient librarian lady who looks like a very old version of Meryl Streep.

Something sarcastic.

My eyes them zoom in on an unfamiliar face, a tall but petite brunette with purple highlights in her hair.

Hurriedly, I stuff my school material in my tote bag and make my way towards the newbie.

Once I've reached the library entrance I walk as slow as I possibly can-looking elsewhere, and accidentally walk into her.

Desperation levels; extremely high.

"Sorry," I grin sheepishly. "I didn't notice you there. I'm Ellie by the way." I introduce as I pick up a piece of paper that she dropped on the floor.

The newbie shrugs it off and chuckles lightly, "No biggie. I'm Isabella but you can call me Isa. I'm kinda new here as you can tell."

My grin widens as if I didn't know that already and I practically drag Isa out of the library.

"Then consider me your new tour guide, that's if you don't mind?"

"Don't mind? Girl I was about to ask a Meryl Streep look alike for directions, who looks like the only Golden globe she'll ever be receiving is for the most fabulous snore." Isa replies laughing.

My grin widens wider than a Cheshire Cat and I practically drag her out of the left wing into the right wing.

"That's the cafeteria, the bathrooms are down the hall and I suggest you use them between 9:00-10:00 and 13:30." I finish off showing Isa where everything is.

"Thank you so much babes, but why the times?" Isa replies, placing her hands on her hips confused.

"Well..." I let out a nervous laugh. "This school has a social ranking system-the Preces and the Outcasts. Unfortunately for me, I'm an Outcast because apparently not talking to strangers makes you socially awkward."

Isa laughs waving her hands, "Oh! I get it. We kinda had the same thing back at my old school in Toronto. You get those wanna be bitches and then you get normal people, and the wanna be bitches constantly put other people down. So to avoid them you do everything at the times they're not here. Right?"

"Exactly." I nod my head beaming. "Except here it more of a society typa' thing."

The bell rings signalling the end of lunch and the once quiet halls are flooded once again.

"Once again thank, I'll catch up with you later and don't be a hater! Be a motherfucker!" Isa shouts waving as she goes to her class.

I'm pissed so I decided to write a chapter. Ugggh I can't deal rn! I probably update again today bcz I'm going to be pissed for quite some time. But anyway this was a filler, and what do you guys think about the new character addition Isa. I really love writing her character. Ilysm.

Shmitt! I hit the fan!