•1•BLT's and bad boys

~De-crowning The Kings~

~All Rights Reserved~

~© 2020 Shmittylove_ ~

"Could Ms

"Could Ms. Ellie Wilson please come to the principal's office-right now." The class intercom rings.

The entire class turns around and stares at me. I smirk knowingly, get up from my chair, and make my way to the front of the class and out the door.

I take my time walking, making sure I piss off the principle even more. While doing so, I take the time to admire the school hallway. Usually this place is crowded with so many students, so you don't really get see the beauty of the school.

Thinking of a really good idea, I momentarily stop at my locker and grab my car keys-tossing them in the air and catching them with ease.

Stuffing the keys in my pocket, I make my way to the principal's office and knock on the door.

Hearing a very quiet "Come in." I open the door and plop myself onto one of the chairs in front of Mr. Stevens, Brantford Highschool's Principle.

Looking at him and raising my left brow, I urge him to speak.

"So," Mr. Stevens begins, "I've been hearing about certain events that have occurred during this past month regarding, well-your behaviour." Mr Stevens implies.

"What about my behaviour, Rodney?" I decide to address him by his first name.

Mr. Stevens turns a bright red and tries to loosen up the tie around his awfully swollen neck.

"A-ahm, a lot of teachers have been complaining about how base you've become."

I throw my head back, laughing un-enthusiastically. "You mean wretched-right?" I say, making my voice sound deep and hollow.

Mr. Stevens gulps and looks down at a piece of paper on his desk.

"Back chat, excessive amount of late submission, chewing of gum." Mr. Stevens begins reading. "Damaging of school property and disrespect."