Chapter 4

Before the guild got crowded, I quickly got up and sat down in my regular spot. Some of the kids had arrived already and started to play. Two of the boys that started to fight. The with the blond spiky hair and a boy with black spiky hair. He didn't have on a shirt though, only his boxers. In the end, the boy with the black hair won and the other was lying on the ground.

" I'll.beat...you..next...time," he whispered. He chuckled.
" Yea right." Hikari caught me looking at the two boys fight and smiled. When she did, I quickly adverted my eyes to the other side of the guild. I then heard footsteps walking towards me. I looked up to see the same woman with white hair. She was carrying a plate with food on it. She put it next to me, smiled, then she walked away. I wasn't hungry and I wasn't gonna eat either. My stomach then troweled and My cheeks lightly blushed. I haven't eaten for days now. It was amazing that I was still walking around, not fainting. I picked up the fork and started to eat. Once I was done, I left the plate and just buried my head in my knees. Being in this guild reminded me of the guild where I grew up. Them enjoying themselves greatly reminded me of my guild. Hikari ran over to me and then grabbed my hand.

"Huh?"
" This has gone on long enough."
" Eh?!" She dragged me over to her friends. I stood my her side, not wanting to communicate with them. She girl with her white hair in a ponytail, crossed her arms.

" I'm surprised Hikari. You're not the type to bring people by yourself," she said. Hikari grinned.

" Quit it Masami. Maybe she just wanted to have the new girl play with us," a girl with blue hair said. Masami glared at the girl.

" Shut up Fumiko!" Fumiko looked at me and smiled.
" You never told us your name. What is it by the way?" I kept silent for a couple of seconds and decided not to say anything. Fumiko's smile that faded.

" So you don't trust us yet? Understandable." Masami sighed. 

" It's boring when you use big words like that Fumiko." She looked over at the boy on the floor and chuckled. 

" Hey Ryuu. Are you even alive right now!" Ryuu stand up immediately and glared at Masami. 
" Fight me Masami!" He shouted. 

" Didn't you already get your ass kicked?" Masami asked.  Just how old was this girl? Hikari smiled. 

" Ryuu give it a rest already. You lost to Toro and now you're gonna lose to Masami." Ryuu gasped.

" What happened to having faith in your brother?" 
" You got beaten. I still have faith though." I sighed. This was boring and I hated playing with the other kids. I would usually hang out with Jun and Hoshiko. My eyes softened once I thought of Jun. He had saved my life and I owe him. I wonder what would have happened if I was the one with risked my life for him. Fumiko looked at me with concerned eyes. 

" Are you okay? You look kind of pale." 
" I'm fine." She still didn't stop looking at me, so I just turned my back to her. I heard Ryuu and Masami fighting and Hikari trying to break the two of them up before Ryuu could get injuried. I was sure it was in his blood to get hurt. I haven't seen his dad fight anyone, or who I think is his dad anyway. 

" Gez, if they keep fighting they can get hurt," a girl with short green hair said. Another girl was behind her, she had white hair and a little bit of blue in her hair. She girl with the green hair had worn a light blue blouse and a skirt, while the other girl had worn a turquoise t-shirt and  black pants.  They both looked at me. 

" Are you new in the guild?" the girl with the green hair asked. I nodded. 

" My name is Toshiko Strauss and this is my cousin, Emma." 

" Is she your sister?" I asked while pointing to Masami. Toshiko nodded. 

" She carries my mother's old rebel self."