Chapter 8

Hikari and Ryuu had started to practice their magic for more jobs almost every day. It seemed like every one was. Masami and Toshiko were now learning some transformation magic from Mirajane, Fumiko was learning more techniques and how to fight enemies with her sword. Satu may have been younger, but I could feel that she was getting something out of every one training. 

I, on the other hand, was already skilled with my parent's magic before the attack. Though, my hand to hand combat skills aren't the best thing. And I found that out when I fought Masami. 

As I walked back to Fairy Hills from the guild, I watched as Hikari and Ryuu's dad taught them some things about being a dragon slayer, though I think they couldn't follow very well.  The boy, Toro and his younger sister, Hana were also practicing, but with different magics. 

" Why aren't you training your magic power as well?" Hikari had asked me one evening. I shrugged. 
" I have already practiced it, but I'm weak at some points." 

" Then you should practice with us," she said. " Younger or older, we're learning different types of magic every day. Nothing is gonna change if you just ask for help." 

                                                                                       ~

As I walked back into the guild, I was to immediately dodge a incoming Ryuu. He landed on the ground, with a gash on his face. 

" Damn..it....Masami." Masami was grinning at her piece of work. I wondered when that girl could ever be nice. 

" Ellen, you came," Toshiko said as she ran to me. 
" Yeah, is it weird?" I asked. She shook her head quickly. 
" No, but I haven't been to the guild all that much. So, it's good to see you." I nodded. Ryuu then came charging once again, but Masami kicked him. 

" Honesty, don't you ever learn?" Fumiko asked Masami. " He can't beat you because you're older than him. At least give him a chance." 

" What about you and your brother? Do you kick him around as well?" Fumiko shook her head. 
" I'm not cold like you," she said. If I remember correctly, Fumiko's younger brother is Tadao, who I think is two years younger than her. Masami scoffed and drew her attention back to Ryuu, who was struggling to get back up. 

" Is she always like this?" I muttered. Though, Hikari seemed to hear me.
" Yeah, but Toshiko says that she nice every once in a while," she then laughed a little bit. " But I find that hard to believe at some points." I nodded. 

" Hey, you really should stop kicking him across the guild hall," someone scolded. There was a girl who looked like she was in a different age group than us. She had long blond hair and light brown eyes. 

" Akari," Hikari said. Their names sounded too similar. Masami scoffed as she crossed her arms. 

" You know Ryuu always starts it and if I'm annoyed Toro would step in." 
" Don't try and put this on me!" Toro shouted. Beside him, Hana giggled. 

" But, it's true sometimes big brother." 
" Damn it Hana! You're not helping me here." Beside me, Toshiko giggled. 

" Now, that's a brother and sister relationship," she said. 

A/N

I'm sorry it's been a while since I made a chapter for this story. Though, I thank every one who has been reading this and Fairy Tail 2. There's also Naruto: The Legacy (Book 1) if you're bored. 

Thank you!