f o u r t y t h r e e

Audrey stood with Fred in the entrance way to the great hall, today they were going through with phase two since Harry needed a distraction so he could talk to his godfather. "Just be safe okay. Go straight to the shop, no pit stops unless you are going to your mums." Audrey said, making Fred chuckle and kiss her.

"I'm going to miss this." Fred mumbled, making Audrey smile and kiss him again. "It'll only be for a few, okay? As soon as I'm done with my newts and I graduate I'm going home packing and coming to you until me and Lorelei get our own apartment." Audrey said, making Fred frown.

Audrey stepped back getting the signal from Ginny, "I've got to go, I'll be in the front watching you finish the show." Audrey said, making Fred nod, he didn't know how he got so lucky, most girls wouldn't be okay with their boyfriend throwing pranks and leaving school early to open a shop, but Audrey wasn't a normal girlfriend. She was a better girlfriend; she understood him and supported him.

Audrey walked over to Lorelei and Ginny giving Fred and George a thumbs up watching the two set off their products catching people leave their classrooms attention. Umbridge quickly ran over once the hallway was full of people and there was fireworks everywhere. "SO!" Umbridge said triumphantly. "So you think it's amusing to turn the school corridor into a swap, do you?"

"Pretty amusing, yeah,'' Fred said without a trace of fear on him, only amusement making Audrey smile. Filch elbowed past kids and up to Umbridge. "I've got the form headmistress," he said hoarsely, waving a piece of parchment in front of Umbridge.

"I've got the form.. And I've got the whips waiting.. Oh let me use them now." Audrey glared at Umbridge and filch wanting to hex them both. "Very good, Argus." "you two." she pointed at George and Fred. "Are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school."

"You know what?" Fred said "I don't think we are." Fred turned to George with a smirk on his face, "George." Fred said "I think we've outgrown full-time education." "Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself." said George lightly a smile on his face.

"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" Fred asked, looking at Audrey for a second making her wink. "Definitely." George said. And before Umbridge could say a word the boys raised their wands yelling "accio brooms." there was a loud crash in the distance making Audrey look at Lorelei who was smirking.

Fred grabbed his broom before it flew out the window. "We won't be seeing you.'' Fred said to Umbridge, making it Audrey's cue to run over to say one last goodbye. Audrey ran up to him before he mounted his broom. She pulled him into a kiss hearing people mumble. She pulled away smiling at him and looking into his eyes.

"Go be a jokester and don't look back." Audrey said, making Fred chuckle lowly. "I fucking love you." Fred said making Audrey unconsciously mess with her ring. "I love you too now go before she gets us both." "yeah don't bother to keep in touch." George said, mounting his broom. Fred go on his making Audrey step back.

Fred looked over at the crowd smiling as he did so. "If anyone fancies buying a portable swap, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three, diagon alley- Weasley wizarding wheezes," Fred said, making Audrey clap. "Our new premises!!" Fred added.

"Special discount to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," George yelled pointing to Umbridge. "STOP THEM!" shrieked Umbridge but it was too late. The boys kicked off into the air "give her hell from us, peeves!" Fred yelled and peeves who had never listened to anyone before swept his hat off his head and nodded, making Audrey laugh.

Fred and George left waving bye to everyone disappearing into the sunset. Audrey turned to Lorelei, bringing the girl into a hug. "They did it!" Audrey said, making Lorelei laugh. "I can't believe they did it!"