t w e n t y

Audrey spent the week telling boys no when they asked her to the ball. "Come on ads you got to say yes to one." Lorelei groaned the day before Christmas. In study hall. Audrey watched out of the corner of her eye Fred and George perk up. "I do not." Audrey stated filling in her answer.

"Yes you do." Angelina whispered while watching snape walk by. Audrey huffed, pushing her blonde hair out of the way, she saw Fred crumple up a piece of paper, it hit Angelina who turned towards fred. Fred made movements asking Angelina to the ball, making Audrey frown deeply but it deepened more when Angelina said yes. "Oi!" George yelled at Audrey who sighed and turned to him, smiling softly.

"Yes georgie?" she whispered, making him smile back, "go with me to the ball?" he asked, making her nod and grab her stuff, leaving the hall not noticing freds stare on her. "I hate this plan." he mumbled, making George roll his eyes. "You started it." George mumbled, turning to Lorelei who was glaring at the boys.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

Lorelei walked into her and audrey's dorm, seeing the small blonde frowning while petting her cat. "Hey ad's you ready to get ready?" the ball was in a few hours, anelina was with hermione and the other girls leaving lorelei and audrey the room alone. "Sure." Audrey stood up grabbing her light peach dress, it had long sleeves and the dress ended at her ankles. It also had room for some cleavage.

After she put her dress on she worked on her makeup putting on light pink on her eyelids with mascara and some chapstick. She turned to see Lorelei in a sun yellow dress that had small straps and a v neck; it also had a slit in the dress that ended mid thigh. "If i was gay id date you." Audrey stated making Lorelei laugh at her.

Audrey turn back to the mirror brushing her hair. "Here let me curl it then put tiny pink flowers in it." lorelei said making audrey nod and let the brunette work her magic. Audrey hummed to a random tune watching her best friend curl her blonde hair. Once she was finished she straightened her still short hair adding a gold clip in it. They both put on silver heels smiling at each other.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

The two stood at the stairs with Hermione and a couple girls, "mione can i just mention blue looks amazing on you." Audrey stated making Hermione blush and smile. "Thanks audrey, that color makes your blue eyes pop." hermione complemented back. "I see fred and george you two go!" lorelei said, pushing Angelina and Audrey forward.

Angelina was wearing a deep red dress and her curly hair pinned up into a bun. "You look stunning angie." Audrey said smiling at the girl who smiled back. 'So do you." she replied walking over to fred who wore a black suit, his hair down and flowy. Audrey walked over to George whose jaw dropped at the girl.

"Bloody hell Audrey, you've cleaned up well." he stated gulping and pushing Fred who turned to the two his eyes widening slightly. "Thank you george." she said smiling softly "you two look good." she added nodding to fred who swallowed harshly and smiled back. "Of course I look better than george." Fred joked, making Audrey chuckle.

Audrey watched lorelei and cedric walk into the great hall making her smile wide at her best friend. "Im really happy for her." Audrey said, turning to Fred who wore a frown watching Lorelei dance with cedric. "She looks beautiful." he mumbled, making Audrey frown, she realized very quickly the redhead had a thing for the brunette laughing with her date. "Oh George, you should have told me." she mumbled.

Audrey watched Harry stumble on his feet and his dates making George chuckle, "oi fred i bet you're just as bad!" George stated making Fred scoff. "As if." he turned to Audrey, making her raise a brow. "Audrey will be the judge." Fred said, grabbing the girls arm and pulling her to the dance floor. Fred put his hand on audreys waist making her blush and look down.

"Chin up addie, don't look so sad to dance with the better twin." Fred joked easing audrey making her look up into his brown eyes "sod off." Audrey joked, making Fred laugh with her and pull her closer to him. Audrey looked over freds shoulder seeing Lorelei send her a thumbs up while dancing with Cedric making Audrey smile.

After the song was over the two walked over to Angelina and George who were whispering to each other but stopped when the pair joined them. "Alright freddie, my turn with MY date." George said, emphasizing the my making Fred glare at his twin brother.

"How was the little dance?" George asked, smirking, making audrey huff and step on his toes. "Ouch addie." he mumbled glaring slightly, making her smile innocently. "It was fine." audrey finally responded looking over his shoulder seeing fred and angelina dancing and laughing making a wave of jealousy hit audrey making her frown. "Hey hey hey it'll be okay, he'll realize what he's missing lets show him huh?" George said, smirking, making audrey nod.

George leaned in towards audrey making her eyes go wide and lean back. "Relax i'm just going to make it look like we kissed." George said, making Audrey sigh and nod "okay." she responded leaning in with him. George kissed audreys small nose, making her giggle. "That tickled georgie." Audrey said, making George let out an ary chuckle "can you see him?" George asked, making Audrey look up, seeing Fred glaring at his twin.

The two made eye contact, making Fred wink and smirk, turning to Angelina and kissing the dark skinned girl, making Audrey freeze. "George." she whispered making the redhead turn and see his brother kissing his date. "Oh bloody idiot." George mumbled, turning back to Audrey who had already disappeared. "You fucking dip shit!" lorelei yelled slapping fred making him frown at her.

"If this was the plan you ruined it, she'll never date you now." Lorelei stated grabbing her dress and walking off towards the gryffindor common room hoping her best friend isn't hurting too bad. On the way there she saw Hermione crying. "Come back with me to find Audrey and we'll have a girls night." lorelei stated making the crying girl nod and follow the brunette who wanted nothing more than to hex two weasleys.