t h i r t y s e v e n

The week went by horribly slow for Audrey, she learned the reason why Umbridge wanted her to have detention with her very quickly. Every night Audrey wrote " I mustn't fight." on her paper and every night it cut into her left hand.

  "I loathe her, if I had to pick between her or a toad to save id save the damn toad!" Audrey growled while Fred cleaned her cut as much as he could. "I know she's vile love." Fred responded frowning when Audrey hissed at the pressure.

  Audrey pulled her hand away inspecting it slowly, it was red and puffy, it had started to bruise around the words. "I give you permission to prank her, and prank her good!" Audrey said, making Fred laugh and lay down pulling Audrey into his chest. "I promise I'll prank better than anyone i ever have but it's got to take some time okay darling, now sleep we have a big day planned tomorrow."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

  The next day came quickly, Audrey sat on freds bed whining at him and George who were taking way to get ready. "Guys hurry please! I want one good hour before I have detention." Audrey said, making Fred chuckle and wrap his scarf around his neck, covering a little bit of his green sweater his mum made.

  The four were going outside to play in the snow that recently came. Audrey loved Hogwarts during the winter, the snow looked beautiful outside and on the castle then there was the fact the black lake was frozen which made it look like a winter wonderland.

  "Alright impatient arse lets go!" George said, smiling at Audrey who ran out of the room and into the common room where Lorelei was waiting. The four walked outside to the courtyard, the twins farther behind the girls only because Audrey walked fast to spend as much time as she could outside.

  As soon as they were outside, Audrey threw a snowball at Fred hitting him in the stomach making him groan. "Oh I'm going to get you back. Remember who's a beater and has the best aim!" he yelled throwing snowballs at Audrey every single one hitting her, either on her shoulder, back or stomach. "Oh I've been hit, its killed me! Lor tell my mum i loved her and tell my boyfriend to suck it!" Audrey said, falling into the snow dramatically.

  Her blonde hair surrounded her making Fred roll his eyes not used to her being so dramatic. He walked over to her looking at laying in the snow making snow angels and smiling up at him "hiya cutie." she said, winking making Fred laugh. "Hey hot stuff wanna throw snowballs at the Gryffindor window with me and George?" Fred said, making Audrey stand up, smiling "I'd love too."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

  December came quickly, making the snow get deeper and mean that Audrey's detention was over. "I'm so glad I'm done with the toad." Audrey said, laying in the common room letting Lorelei band aid her hand. "I'm just glad your damn knuckles healed even with the new scars." Lorelei mumbled putting Audrey's hand down, making the blonde smile.

  "Hey it was bound to happen, anyways do we have a D.A. meeting tomorrow? I lost my coin." Audrey admitted making Lorelei laugh and pull hers put. "Yep, the time and date haven't changed since last week, you do know it's our last meeting before Christmas break." Lorelei said, making Audrey nod and put her blonde hair up into a bun.

  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

  The next day Audrey walked with Fred hand in hand towards the room of requirement forgetting about Umbridge's roll of six feet apart. "Hm hm." the familiar voice of Umbridge clearing her throat making the two turn around to face her. "I do hope Mr. Weasley Ms. Emerson, you haven't forgotten about my rule of six feet apart for boys and girls?" Umbridge said smiling sweetly.

  "No professor." Audrey said, scooting away from Fred who rolled his eyes, grabbing Audrey's arm and pulling her closer, earning a gasp from the girl herself and Umbridge. "Mr. Weasley I'll have-" "she's my girlfriend, ain't doing no harm by holding her hand now excuse me but we are going to our date, and ill shall be kissing her the whole time good day professor."

  Fred pulled Audrey away, turning the corner quickly and running into the room of requirement before Umbridge could get them. "You're late." Lorelei said, making Audrey chuckle and fix her hair before turning towards Harry who was standing in the front of the room. "Um merry Christmas, today since we are going to have a long break, we won't learn anything new have fun.'' Harry said, stumbling over his words making everyone nod and smile partnering up.

  Audrey turned towards Lorelei who had her wand out ready to win. "You aren't going to win this time even if i missed last week's lesson!" Audrey said, making Lorelei chuckle "yeah okay expelliarmus!" Lorelei yelled disarming Audrey quickly making the blonde groan only to laugh when Fred knocked Lorelei's wand out of her hand.

  "HEY THAT'S CHEATING HARRY!" the brunette yelled, making Harry look over and see Audrey and Fred laughing. "Fred try to aim at your partner only please." Harry said, making Fred salute him and wink at Audrey turning back around to George who was rolling his eyes at his brother antics.

  The four walked together back to the Gryffindor common room Lorelei mad at Fred who kept disarming her every time she did it to Audrey. "You Frederick Gideon Weasley are a cheat! I can't believe you did that." Lorelei grumbled making Audrey laugh.

  "You know what just because of that Audrey sleeps with me in our dorm room tonight." Lorelei added dragging Audrey into the girls dorm but not without Fred complaining how it wasn't fair at all. "You know I can leave when your asleep right?" Audrey said sitting on her bed and petting merlin who purred. "Yeah but you wont because merlin missed you."