t h i r t y t w o

The end of the week came quicker than audrey expected. She had piles of homework but she pushed it aside all for one person. Fred Weasley. "Fred I have tons of homework I'll come to next practice!" She yelled trying to get out of his grasp, making the ginger shake his head no a smile on his face.

  "I don't think so love, look it's the first practice of the season if I'm meant to be there you're meant to be there end of discussion." Fred said, pulling her towards the common room seeing George dressed in his uniform waiting for them. "Finally lets go before we are late!" George said, grabbing lorelei and running off making the girl laugh and yell his name.

  Audrey walked with Fred holding her jumper close to her chest. "Merlins balls! I forgot to grab my hoodie for you sorry love." Fred apologized, kissing her cheek and rushing off to the field meeting angelina. "You know Angelina has been giving fred googly eyes, so has a couple hufflepuffs." lorelei said walking up the stands and sitting down.

  "Really? I never noticed it before but Fred and George have a lot of admirers." audrey said, shivering slightly. "Oh for heaven's sake ads your a witch cast a warming spell." lorelei groaned whispering the spell making audrey immediately warm up and sigh. "Thanks." she mumbled laughing her head on her bestfriends shoulder.

  "So um about george... how would you feel if-" "hellooo ladies, forget i existed huh?" Lee said, sitting next to Lorelei who smiled softly almost thanking him for interrupting her. "Hello lee, I didn't forget you existed but you have been spending a lot of time with other girls." Audrey said, making lee wink. "Well since my number one lady rejected me i've got to find someone who matches her energy.'' Lee said, looking at Lorelei longingly.

  Lorelei huffed turning to the dark skinned boy a smile on her face. "Lee I didn't reject you, you never asked me out! That's your fault not mine." lorelei said making audrey chuckle and turn back around to face the field seeing all the new faces trying out. "Merlin's beard! Is that ronald! Oh fred will make fun of him." audrey said, catching loreleis attention. "Huh and no potter, must've gotten himself in trouble.'' Lorelei stated making Audrey frown slightly.

  Audrey watched Fred and George fly around testing out the new people. They messed with ron the most making audrey roll her eyes. Lorelei and Lee were chatting together about random things making Audrey smile at them. After the quidditch practice the girls plus lee walked down the stands.

  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

  "No lee i will not go out with you! Yes, I'm rejecting you!" lorelei yelled, making lee groan. "George convince the lady to go out with me." Lee said, making George roll his eyes and smile softly at lorelei. "No can do, that lady's all mine." George said, grabbing Lorelei's hand, making everyone's eyes go wide. "Woah woah woah! When did this happen why didn't you tell me?" Audrey asked Lorelei pointing her finger at the brunette who smiled.

  "Oh hush up, come on we have a party to go to." lorelei said grabbing audrey and rushing off towards the castle leaving the boys behind. "Since when don't you tell your twin brother you're dating someone the betrayal!" Fred said dramatically, walking away leaving a laugh george behind.

  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

  Audrey sat in her dorm getting ready with Lorelei who kept laughing at Audrey's reaction to how George asked Lorelei out. "Lor i just wow! I'm so happy for you. Do you think it'll last? That would be cute, we'd become real sisters!" audrey said, pulling her red long sleeve dress up. Lorelei curled her brown hair watching in the mirror as it fell out of the wand.

  Lorelei turned to audrey seeing the girl put her blonde hair into a tight low bun and applying lip gloss. "I hope it's a long term thing but hey that's okay if it's not there's always other fish in the sea. But listen even if by marriage or by blood we arent sisters you are still my sister i promise okay?" lorelei said.

  Audrey turned to the girl a smile on her face. "Yeah i know, now come on we're late!" Audrey ran out of the room, Lorelei running after her laughing. The two found the boys immediately handing out drinks. Audrey saw Ron and ran up to him pulling the younger Weasley into a hug making him freeze a little. "Um audre-" "-im so proud of you! Don't fail me weasley!" Audrey interrupted him making Ron chuckle and nod letting go of the short girl.

  "Don't look now but fred glaring at us, if you dont go ill wake up with spiders in my bed." Ron said, making Audrey chuckle and nod turning around catching freds eyes. Audrey winked and walked over to Lee who handed her a cup of firewhiskey. "Careful don't- oh and there she goes.." Lee said, watching audrey down her cup and turn to him a smile on her face.

  "Don't be a buzzkill lee give me more!" Audrey said, making Lee laugh and call Fred over. "Oh no lee you didn't, she a lightweight!" Fred said, trying to stop audrey from grabbing another cup. "Freddie, come on, I just want one more." Audrey said, frowning making Fred roll his eyes, shaking his head, not making Audrey pout. "Fine i'll go ask lorelei at least she doesn't act like my mom."

  Lorelei was sat on the floor leaning her head on George's shoulder talking to each other. "Heyoo! Lor can i have some?" Audrey said, sitting down next to Lorelei and grabbing her cup downing it. Fred grabbed Audrey and put her over his shoulder, making Audrey screech and laugh. "Help the giant has me help!" audrey yelled her blonde hair going all over her face.

  "You are cut off, come on time for bed." Fred said walking up the stairs making Audrey lift her head and wave bye to everyone who laughed at her and fred. Audrey dropped with a humph on freds bed, making Audrey giggle looking at Fred who was wearing a red sweater and some sweatpants.

  Audrey looked fred up and down making Fred raise an eyebrow and smirk. "Like-" "- you know you look so hot right now matter fact come here." audrey said with grabby hands making Fred laugh and laying the bed. Getting shocked when audrey straddled him. "Freddie i love you, like so much and your so handsome and i'm so lucky to have you.'' Audrey mumbled, kissing Fred's neck, making him sigh.

  "Audrey no, i'm not taking advantage of your drunk, i want it to be special and something to remember off and go to bed." Fred said becoming serious for the first time in his life. Making audrey frown and plop down next to him. "Buzz kill." she mumbled laying her head in his chest passing out quickly making Fred smile and play with her hair. "I love you too." he mumbled before letting sleep take over.