o n e

"Bloody hell Audrey stop it!" Ron yelled out at the blonde who kept pushing him off the chair he was sat on "No! I told you I wanted to sit there but noo you decide to be a twat and sit there." Audrey said huffing "just go sit next to Fred Jesus women." Ron said, rubbing his shoulder. Audrey huffed and stomped over to Fred and George sitting down. "Want to prank him?" Fred asked, making her smile "yes." She replied smiling back while George chuckled.

  Once Percy caught sight of Harry he smiled "Harry, how nice to see you." Percy said, smiling "hello percy." Harry said, holding back a laugh, making Audrey grin. "Harry!" Fred said elbowing Percy out of the way, bowing deeply, making Audrey roll her eyes while George grinned. "Simply splendid to see you, old boy-" "marvelous," said George pushing Fred aside and seizing Harry's hand "very marvelous really." Audrey said, pushing George and curtseying in front of Harry, making him smile wide.

  "That's enough now!" said ms. Weasley "mum" Fred said as though he'd just spotted her and grabbed her hand "how really corking to see you-" "i said, that's enough!" ms. Weasley said setting her bags in a chair making George snicker at his twin while Audrey smiled wide. "Hello Harry dear, I suppose you've heard our exciting news?" she pointed to the silver badge on percy's chest making Audrey cringe. "Second head boy in the family!" she said swelling with pride making audrey hold back a gag.

  "And last." fred mumbled under his breath "i don't doubt that," said ms. Weasley frowned suddenly. "I notice they haven't made you three prefects." ms. Weasley said, making audrey gasp offended "what do we want to be prefects for?" said George, looking revolted at the very idea "it takes all the fun out of life." Ginny and Audrey giggled "with all do respect ms. Weasley I'm with George too much pressure to be a prefect." Audrey said smiling at the older lady who scoffed.

  Audrey ignored ms. weasleys little speech on being responsible, Audrey thought she was pretty responsible for being friends with the twins. The blonde sat down at the table blowing a piece of her blonde hair out of her face. "You ought to wipe that frown off your face." George said, sitting next to her. Audrey could tell the twins apart it had taken a while but she noticed the differences in the way they spoke, moved and looked. "I hate when Molly acts like my mum, my own mum is disappointed in me. I don't need someone else's parents saying it." Audrey said, slouching in her chair, making George chuckle.

  "That's just how our mum is darling, i wouldve assumed by now you'd know that." fred said sitting on the other side of her making her smile "oh i know, i miss lorelei.'' Audrey said, making the twins frown, the two girls were attached at the hips at hogwarts. "You'll see the bloke tomorrow." Fred said, making Audrey frown even more "that's too far away." she grumbled. The twins smiled at their friend "cheer up, you have us and we are pranking ronald tonight." they said in usion making Audrey groan "you know i hate when you do that!"

  Dinner that night was enjoyable, tom the innkeeper put three tables together in the parlor, and the seven weasleys, Harry, Hermione and Audrey ate their way through five delicious courses. "How're we getting to king cross tomorrow, dad?" Fred asked as they dug into a sumptuous chocolate pudding. "The ministries providing a couple of cars." Mr. Weasley said. Everyone looked up at him, "what?" Percy said curiously "it's because of you perce," george said seriously "And there'll be little flags on the hoods with HB on them-" "- for humongous bighead!" said fred. Everyone but percy and ms. Weasley snorted into their pudding audrey patted Fred's arms making him smile down at the girl.

  Audrey tuned out the rest of the feast thinking about tomorrow and how much she missed Hogwarts and her best friend. "Lets go, hello? Earth to audrey!" George said making her snap out of it realizing almost everyone was done. "Where are we going?" she asked, causing Fred to smirk down at her "to mess with percy, come on before he heads up stairs!" Fred said, making her smile and run with the twins up the stairs to Ron and Percy's room. "I'll grab the badge!" george said quickly grabbing it from the bedside table making Fred snicker "bloody idiot percy is.'' Audrey said, making the twins nod and run to their room the blonde following shortly behind.

  She sat on freds bed sighing, she was tired and just wanted to sleep. "Oi, audrey you okay?" George asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm just tired. I think I'm going to call it a night boys, I'll see you bright and early." she said standing up making them frown "and miss all the fun?" Fred said, making audrey chuckle "yes." she said walking towards the door "goodnight boys, go to bed at a decent time please." she said, raising an eyebrow at the twins who snorted "yes mum." Fred said, making audrey cringe "ew, don't ever call me that again." she said making them break out in laughter, she smiled leaving their room quickly walking into her room.

  Ms. Weasley had let her have her own room since Hermione and Ginny were already sharing and she didn't want Audrey to share a room with the twins, little did ms. Weasley knew at the burrow she mostly slept in the boys room and snuck out early before Molly would find out. Audrey immediately collapsed on her bed sighing in relief. Her white cat jumped up on the bed making her pet him "i know merlin i know." she said snuggling into the blankets "i miss hogwarts too." That was the last thing the blonde said before her sleepiness took over, making her dream of what her fifth year would have in store for her.