f o u r t y n i n e

Months had gone by with nothing important happening making the days mix together. Audrey did the same thing everyday, going to work close the bookshop finding Fred in her room waiting for her. Christmas was only a few days away making audrey excited to go home.

  "So christmas eve with your mum then we go to the weasleys christmas night for dinner then back to your mums?" Lorelei asked Audrey, making the blonde nod. "Yeah, and we leave three days after christmas back to work." audrey added making lorelei nod and watch audrey pack her stuff.

  Audrey sat down on her bed petting merlin making the cat pur into his owner's hands. "I wish we didn't have to work, if i'm honest i miss hogwarts.'' Audrey complained, making lorelei laugh. "I miss it to ads, I overheard Fred saying if you lived with him you wouldn't need to work... i'm fine if you leave." lorelei said, making audrey frown.

  "I like living with you even if that means working everyday besides weekends, it's better than nothing lor." audrey said, making lorelei smile. The two sat on the bed chatting about how much they hated work and how excited they were for christmas.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. 

  "MUM!" Audrey yelled, pulling her mother into a hug. "I'm here to bitch." Calum said his accent almost gone making Audrey cringe. "You sound like an american and it's scary." Audrey said, making Calum laugh and pull his younger sister into a hug.

  Lorelei stared at Calum, making Penelope smirk at the girl she'd call a daughter. Penelope wouldn't lie that her son had grown up to become handsome and the accent helped. "Lorelei." Penelope said, making the brunette turn towards penelope a blush painted on her cheeks.

  "Come help me in the kitchen?" Penelope asked, making lorelei nod and follow the older women into the kitchen making audrey raise a brow. "So where's fred?" Calum asked making audrey roll her eyes, letting Merlin out of his cage.

  "At his mums, him and george are picking us up tomorrow, and when i mean us i mean all of us, you, me mum and lorelei." audrey explained making calum nod. "Why?" he asked, making audrey groan. "He wouldn't tell me just that he wanted everyone to be there.'' Audrey said, making calum smirk already guessing why.

  Penelope and lorelei walked back into the living room lorelei sitting next to audrey turning the little tv on. "Turn to that channel there should be christmas movies on, dinner will be done in 30." Penelope said watching the girls and calum watch the christmas movie that was on. a smile on her face especially when she looked at audrey.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. 

  The next morning Audrey woke up to Merlin sitting on her chest making the girl laugh. She put her blonde hair up into a bun looking around seeing lorelei passed out on her floor.

  "Lorelei wake up, it's late." Audrey said, pushing the girls shoulder making the brunette open her brown eyes glaring into the blue ones looking at her. "I acutely despise you.." lorelei mumbled standing up and checking herself out in the mirror making Audrey raise an eyebrow.

  "Why are-" "morning sister and lorelei." Calum said, busting into Audrey's room, making said blonde girl fall off her bed. The three broke out in laughter making audrey smile and stand up. "There are presents downstairs." Calum said, chuckling slightly making the girls nod.

  The three walked down the stairs seeing Penelope sitting on the couch a mug in her hand and presents around the tree making Audrey smile. She didn't realize how much she had missed her mum till now.

  Audrey opened all her gifts, she got a new sweater from molly, a couple of earrings from her brother, a new bed set from her mum, a ring from lorelei that has bsf engraved on it, a planner from hermione, some chocolate frogs from harry and ron.