e i g h t

The past few weeks went by quickly for Audrey, her favorite holliday was coming up, she always spent Christmas with her mum since she spent summers with her friends. She also knew Calum would be coming home for christmas. Everywhere was decorated making her mood higher "oh i can't wait!" audrey said to lorelei who was doing her transfiguration homework. "I know you've said it 10 times this week." lorelei said chuckling.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

The last hogsmeade trip for the end of the term was saturday and Audrey had everything planned. So when Saturday came she was bouncing off the walls "okay we'll split up and shop for each other then meet up and shop for the others together!" Audrey said to all four of her friends "me and george are going to be leaving later." Fred said, making audrey frown "but we always go together." she mumbled making fred frown he turned to george who nodded making fred smile "how bout this lorelei and lee go together and you stay with me and george that way we all leave together in a way." Fred offered, making Audrey nod "ugh fine only for you ads." Lorelei said, walking off with lee.

"Soo what are we doing?" Audrey asked her smile on her face "cheering little potter up" george said making audrey nod. "Psst- Harry," George said once they were behind the one-eyed witch making Harry turn around and look at the three confused. "What are you doing?" Harry asked making audrey smile at him he returned it "how come you're not going to hogsmeade?" Harry asked, making Audrey gasp offended "we never miss hogsmeade!" "We've come to give you a bit of festive cheer before we go" Fred said with a mysterious wink. "Come in here" he nodded towards an empty classroom.

The four went inside audrey immediately sitting on a desk playing with her blonde hair. "Early Christmas present for you harry." George said audrey saw the map making her smile and adore her boys. She ignored the whole speech about The map already knowing the story since she was there. "See you in honeydukes." George said, winking at harry. Audrey jumped off the table "oh and harry what'd you like this year for christmas?" she asked the boy, making his cheeks flush "um anything would do." Harry said making her nod and follow Fred out of the room.

"There you guys are im tired of lee!" Lorelei said, grabbing audreys arm and pulling her away before the twins could say anything "lor were supposed to split up!" Audrey said making Lorelei sigh "I already bought your gift though." Audrey frowned "I haven't bought yours though." she said, making the brunette nod "fine ill wait outside of the book store." Lorelei smiled at Audrey who nodded "thank you i'll be quick i promise." she quickly hurried off to a store to buy her friend something special.

Audrey ended up buying almost everyone's presents in one place. The only person she didn't get was rons because his was going to be chocolate frogs. She quickly walked to the book store not seeing Lorelei anymore, making her frown she hated being left alone in crowds. "she told me to wait for you here." a voice said making Audrey turn to face Fred "said something about you hating being in crowds alone, how come i didn't know this?" Fred asked, smiling at her "because it never came up." audrey said, dragging him to honeydukes "what are you getting here?" he asked, making her look up at him.

"Your brother's gift." she said, grabbing 10 chocolate frogs "hm let me guess ronald." Fred said, making Audrey laugh "you'd be correct." she quickly paid for everything walking out with fred following her "you need to stop by anywhere?" she asked making fred look at her "nope i already got everything the other day with george." he said smiling "let's get butterbeer then?" she asked, watching him nod "mlady?" he asked, putting his arm out audrey giggled wrapping her arm around his.

After their day in hogsmeade george and fred set off a dungbomb in the common room pissing a lot of people off. Audrey went to bed early that night knowing she was going home early in the morning. Audrey woke up dressing quickly knowing she needed to hurry "come on lorelei let's go we're going to miss the train!" Audrey yelled, making Lorelei sigh "ugh i know come on ads." they both ran downstairs hurrying to get to the train "well bye then!" Fred yelled, making Audrey turn around seeing a frown on his face "sorry we're late i love you bye!" she yelled, running quickly.

The two made it thankfully and slept the whole train ride. They arrived at the platform making Audrey excited. She jumped down carrying Merlin who was meowing in his crate. She hugged Lorelei tightly "I love you. I'll write to you soon have a good break." audrey said, making lorelei smile "you to ads i love you." lorelei walked to her mum who waved at audrey. Audrey looked around to find either her mother or brother and she spotted her brother's blonde curly hair immediately. She ran up to him hugging him tightly making him chuckle "i've missed you to audrey." Calum said hugging his little sister.

He apparated them once they had her luggage and merlin. "Mum we're home!" Calum yelled sitting on the couch Penelope Emerson walked out of the kitchen in a red dress smiling wide, her blonde haircut up to her shoulders and her green eyes covered in purple shadow "oh my little baby audrey! You look beautiful, oh i'm excited for christmas!" Penelope said hugging her daughter who giggled "thank you mum." she said smiling she loved how happy her mum always was it made her happy.

"What's planned for christmas?" Audrey asked letting merlin out who ran to the cat tower they had immediately falling asleep. Penelope smiled heading back to the kitchen "presents and family dinner!" she yelled from the kitchen making Audrey smiled and rush over to her brother "hows the us?" she asked, smiling up at him "boring without you." Calum said smiling.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

Christmas came quickly especially since everyday was filled with audrey and calum messing around. "Wake up brat!" Calum yelled at Audrey on Christmas morning "screw off mate." Audrey groaned, making Calum laugh "it's christmas!" he said running out of the room making audrey wake up, she noticed the presents at the end of her bed making her smile. She grabbed the first opening it to see another weasley sweater from Molly. It was black with a white 'A' in the middle molly also gave her fudge.

The next was from her mum some paints and paint brushes making her excited so during the summer she could pant with lorelei. Lorelei got her some new muggle books she'd never heard of making her excited. Claim got her a new dress that was green and had white daisies on it she knew she'd wear it to hogsmeade. Fred and George put their money together and bought her a charmed necklace that said curtains words that they could make it say. Lee bought her sugar quills which excited her, Hermione bought her a journal, Ginny got her random sweets as did Ron and Harry got her a snitch that would fly around the room. She smiled sending all their presents to them with her mum's owl excited to see them soon.