Chapter-7

A boy, about my own age was running after someone, I ran too, I caught up quite easily though, and looked at the person the boy was chasing it was another boy, maybe a year or two older then the first, the one chasing spoke. “you have got better at running ray.” the heavy British accent reminded me of someone, but I couldn’t remember, as to say... I couldn’t remember much of anything, it was like I was in a dreamlike state, the boy who had been running, seemingly ray laughed.

“you can’t outrun everything, blake”. Blake I was pretty sure I knew that name, but couldn’t quite remember how. Both the boys started laughing and fell to the ground. Then the scene disintegrated and I was surrounded by complete darkness, I could hear things, whispers. I tried to make out what they were saying, but the whispers were hushed and unclear, I still made out a few words like, boys…together……. sin…. crime. that sent a chill down my spine, what the hell were they talking about, more importantly where was I? who was I? I really couldn’t remember much.

And then I heard a clearer voice than the whispers, “xavier, XAVIER, oh I swear to god xavier if you are dead, I will find you in afterlife just to kill you again” I opened my eyes to see Jenn standing above me with a worried look on his face, as I opened my eyes, he let out a sigh of relief and then turned back. “he’s awake”.

I got up, blinking to get the blurriness out of my eyes, I looked around, we weren’t on the ship anymore. That much was evident by the surroundings, I was laying on what looked like, Jenn’s coat and we were on… an island? I got up and looked around. Around me was white sand, we were on a shore. A beautiful shore at that, the sand was pure, not a granule of dirt to be found, it was fine and flowed through my hands when I tried to grab some.

It was already night, and the moon shone brightly illuminating the whole shore with its white light, all around us were rocks, even to the side of the sea. I spotted derrick trying to climb over one of the large pointy rocks only to fall back on the ground, jenn was crouching next to georgina who was still out cold, sprout girl was deep in thought as she stared at the cage of rocks around us, there were no spaces to squeeze through, it was almost as if we were intentionally trapped by someone… or something.

I remembered the red light I had seen before falling off the ship, there was something queer about it and I had the feeling that it was somehow related to the dream I had. I walked up to the wall and tried pushing, it was a stupid thing to do, I was checking the rocks sturidity, trying to find a weak spot, I didn’t know what I would do when I found it, but it was better than doing nothing, plus the information could be useful.

“NOO, DON’T TAKE THE PONY AWAY, I WANT IT”

I was startled by voice of georgina who seemed to be talking, or more like shouting in her dream, georgina dreamt of ponies? That was… unexpected. Anyway, I finally found a weak spot and tried to push on it, it was weaker than the rest of the wall but still strong enough that I couldn’t budge it. Sprout girl came up to me. “what are you trying to do?”

Oh. I was suddenly nervous, I don’t know why but now the idea of what I was doing seemed stupid so I just shook my head, “nothing” I said. Maybe it was the way I said it or how quickly I said it, but she narrowed her eyes as if not quiet believing me, then just shrugged and walked off, she was with jenn now trying to wake up georgina, her untimely scream definitely meant she was alive and dreaming about ponies.

no one had said a word till now or rather we didn’t know what to say, except me and jenn no one here knew each other explicitly and finding a topic for constant conversation while being trapped in a cage of rocks was not the easiest task either. I racked my brain for a way to get out of this.

What would captain whirladder do. Try to contact the people if there were any, send a help signal!! i turned around and motioned jenn over, he came up and I whispered my idea to him, he grinned before waving for the rest of the group to come over including georgina who was blinking confusedly as derrick knelt beside her. We formed a small circle and jenn explained the idea.

“maybe we can make a fire with lots of smoke” georgina said as I looked around for any sources to make a fire. I saw some twigs and sticks at the edges of the rocks and started collecting them with the gang doing the same while derrick looked around for flint and stones, sprout girl set out  making a fire as georgina plopped down on the sand taking out a notebook from her pocket which had somehow miraculously survived the storm and started scribbling something down.

I sat down too with jenn coming over and smiling at me as we talked about inconspicuous stuff.
___________________________________

Hey guys!!
So anyway this is the newest chapter of agamante and I hope you liked it.
And also please go check out hating you to loving you if you like cheesy b*b stories, it's a collaboration of meh and @nuvsdoesdumbstuff so yeah go check it out
Anyway, please vote comment and all that stuff
Have a good morning, day or night!!
🌅 🌃 😁😁😎😎