taste of marshmallow

They entered their hotel room to see their room become big huge room with living room, kitchen, closet, and master bedroom with own their bathroom.

Rarity: "darling, our hotel look beautiful and gorgeous."

Applejack: "eeyup."

They entered their bedroom to see queen size bed, TV on the wall, and drawers. They begin put their suitcases behind the wall and took their boots off and entered the bed to snuggle up a bit with applejack put her room card on the table.

Applejack: "romantic vacation going to be great for us."

Rarity turn at her girlfriend with bedroom eyes and lovely smile, "indeed my dear applejack." She get up on her girlfriend stomach and she said, "are you ready for this, jackie." She take off her shirt to reveal dark purple and black bra to make applejack become happy.

Applejack: "birthday to me."

She unhooked on her bra to let breasts bouncy freely and toss her bra out of other side of bed and she begin stand in all fours with her breasts above applejack face then applejack lean her head on left breast to sucking on the nipple and use other hand to grope another one to make rarity begin moan of pleasure.

Rarity: "oh...applejack, it's feel so good."

She slap on right breast really hard to hear glorious howl from rarity and said, "oh applejack." And she's getting milk on the farm and getting grope in same time.

Rarity: "moo! Moo!

But she felt something inside her breasts and to warn applejack, "I'm gonna cum any minute soon."

She latch off from the nipple and begins groping on both breasts really hard to get ready the limit.

Rarity: "i-I'M CUMMINGS!?!"

she scream as she spray milk on both breasts everywhere like a running control fire hose in 2 minutes and right side of the bed to lay down with heavy breathy and sweats on her forehead.

Rarity: "t-t-that was amazing."

They begin take their clothes off including hat and socks then they get inside the covers.

Applejack: "are you ready babe."

Rarity: "eeyup. After this you wanna have room services."

Applejack: "yeah."

They begin to makeout as applejack took her for a ride with blissful moan full inside the soundproof bedroom.

[New chapter is out for this story]