chat with parents

It's 8:30 pm in London, England

Living room with rarity sitting on the couch watching TV alone while applejack taking a shower in their personal bathroom, then she heard video chat beeping sound inside of her phone on top of nightstand right next to her. She grabbed her phone to press video chat logo open up the screen of her parents inside the living room.

Cookie crumble: "morning sweetheart."

Hondo: "hey kiddo."

Rarity: "hey you two."

Cookie: "how everything from London, England."

Rarity: "it's great mother, tomorrow we're going to visit queen Elizabeth the second castle to meet with queen Elizabeth the second, herself."

Hondo: "that's nice honey. Me, your mother, & your sister still miss you and applejack from back home."

Rarity: "don't worry father, we'll be home soon on Monday."

Hondo: "excellent."

Applejack enter living room from bedroom just wearing orange sleeveless shirt and green shorts with different type of apples on it and she joined her girlfriend right side of the couch to see her parents on video chat.

Applejack: "howdy y'all."

Hondo: "you too applejack. Your family miss you so much right now."

Applejack: "ah know. Ah'll talk to them in the morning at 8:00 am."

Cookie: "wonderful idea applejack. Your grandma will be happy about it while you called them."

Rarity: "eeyup."

Applejack: "(thought) that's mah girl, she will become apple after we get married someday."

[New chapter is out for tonight]