24/7 title at chs part 1

Sunset shimmer getting something inside her locker for 2nd block but she didn't know there's pair of hands show up behind her to cover her eyes.

"Guess who."

Sunset: "snips."

"Wrong again, Phoenix."

Sunset: "it's spitfire."

Spitfire: "yup, that's correct babe."

She uncover her eyes so sunset turn around at her girlfriend with warm smile on her face, "so I'm excited very about it at the movies this weekend with you, babe." She give quick kiss on the cheek to shock several students at the hallway.

Spitfire: "darn right babe."

"That's adorable to see that."

They saw r-truth with 24/7 title over his right shoulder and got a smile on his face as sandalwood said, "r-truth, what are you doing here exactly?"

R-truth: "I'm hiding from several wrestler to grab my baby."

Someone due school boy on r-truth to the floor that drop the 24/7 title right next to him as john cone show up begin to count, "1,2,3." It was soarin skies who pin r-truth to win the title.

Soarin: "yes, i won my first 24/7 title."

He about to grab the title on the floor, all of sudden drew gulak show up at the hallway with kendo stick in his hands to hit his but he dodge it and deliver a knee strike to the cheek then escape before that to find a place to hide. R-truth and drew gulak chasing him in the hallway with john cone join them.

Gilda: "well, I didn't see that coming."

[New chapter is out]