the meeting

Sunset satan gather rest of her friends at school library for a meeting about going to the corn field tonight on their first investigation.

Sunset Satan: "let's get this meeting started. We already talked with orange plum this morning about an scream at the cornfield in few days ago. So he let us to investigate at his cornfield tonight."

Lighting dust: "I got video camera with thermal section that I got it from last Christmas."

Sunset Satan: "excellent, use it tonight to see something through the cornfield."

Lighting dust: "you got it, s."

Sweet leave: "we need 2 radios and headlamps for the investigation. Like who have have 2 radios and headlamps."

"I do."

They then turn around to see principal celestia who entered the library with warm smile and sunset Satan said to her of surprise, "you do, principal celestia." She replied back to her of calm, "yup, me, luna, and some friends of our to use it at campsite in the woods. You kids borrow it for investigation tonight and be careful."

Thuderbass: "we will, principal celestia."

Sunset Satan: "of course, ma'am."

Principal celestia: "what kind of animal, you kids looking for?"

Sunset Satan: "it's 6 foot tall female wolf just standing in hind legs."

Principal celestia become shocked of horror that sunset Satan talking about and said, "that's waya woman, the queen of the blood wolves. She gives a scream pitch howl to call wolves in."

Thunderbass: "that's explain it a lot."

[New chapter is out for tonight]