travel to London, England

After  fall formal with sunset turn into a demon to turn the students and staffs into zombies going to invade equestria but stop by twilight sparkle and her friends just defeat with rainbow blast then rainbow and her friends teach sunset learn about friendship while twilight and spike return home.

3 weeks later

Next day at canterlot high school, sunset and her new friends eating their foods at the cafeteria but everyone mad at her from the fall formal and sunset saw two empty seats next to pinkie pie.

Sunset: "where's is rarity and applejack at anyway."

Fluttershy: "i don't know."

Apple bloom and her friends towards the girls table then say's, "they left in the early of morning at 3:00 am towards the airport going to London, England for their romantic gateway."

Rainbow: "well that's explains it."

Fluttershy: "that's so sweet."

Pinkie pie: "yeah."

Meanwhile in the sky there's huge airplane just soaring towards their next stop at Ireland to get on another plane going to London, England. At the first class section inside the plane there's rarity and applejack sitting on chairs just watching tv behind the seats.

Rarity wearing purple boob window midriff shirt, black skirt with fish net leggings inside, and high heels.

Applejack wearing white short tanktop to exposed her belly with first knot green flannel shirt, blue tight pants, and cowgirl boots. She got her cowgirl hat on her head.

Rarity: "we're so excited going to London, england for our romantic gateway."

Applejack: "you said it hon."

Rarity: "its going fun over there like visit big ben, shopping at the shopping center, and going to a hotel with soundproof hotel room for us."

Applejack stare at her girlfriend breasts inside the boob window midriff shirt with sly grin on her face and say's, "I'm very excited about it tonight."

Rarity: "oh, when we arrive at London let's call our friends at America."

Applejack: "sure hon and don't forget our family too."

Rarity: "yeah."

[Here's new chapter for this story]