arrived at London, England

The girls arrived at London, England at 7am in the morning but they kinda tired for traveling. They exit the gate towards the airport exit with their rolling luggages on their hands.

Applejack: "I'm very tired."

Rarity: "me too but let's call our friends and family at the hotel tonight."

Applejack: "you said it hon and stay our soundproof hotel bedroom just don't go anywhere."

Rarity: "yeah, let do it tomorrow. I text sweetie belle about it."

Meanwhile back at America, it's night time at canterlot city.

Inside the house of scootaloo and her two aunts at the living room just sit on the couch watching tv and then they heard the door open and closed someone entered the living room with them to reveal sunset satan with tired look on her face.

Aunt lofty: "how's work kiddo."

Sunset satan: "good just washing tables, pick up the trash, serving drinks to everyone, and clean the windows."

Scootaloo: "geeze that's lot of work."

Sunset satan: "yeah, did rarity and applejack arrive at London, England yet."

Scootaloo: "yeah, sweetie belle text me about it they arrive at London, england airport but they very tired from traveling."

Sunset satan: "wow."

She begin to yawn for 3 seconds and stop.

Aunt holiday: "sit down on the chair and relax dear."

She went to the chair and sit down to join them watching TV and say's,"gus give me three days off and going back to work on Saturday."

Aunt holiday: "that's sweet dear."

Scootaloo: "what you going to do tomorrow."

Sunset Satan: "well squirt, I making bird houses in the other room."

Aunt holiday: "wonderful dear."

Scootaloo: "you should sell them to make money."

Aunt lofty: "she right."

Sunset Satan: "sure I do it."

Aunt lofty: "atta girl. Oh mr. Waddles from few blocks over called me earlier in the afternoon about to need someone to fix the fence from his backyard."

Scootaloo: "again. Some kind of animal doing that."

Sunset satan: "yeah, I will come over to his house and fix the fence."

Aunt holiday: "thank you sweetie."

[New chapter is out tonight]