apple bloom meet orange cassidy

Apple bloom and several students doing school works while ms. Harshwhinny reading her book and heard a knock on the door.

Ms. Harshwhinny: "come in."

The door open by aew wrestler named orange cassidy begin walking towards apple bloom in her desk and give her four tickets and backstage passes on her desk.

Apple bloom: "this is for me, sweetie belle, rarity, and applejack."

Orange cassidy nodded his head to apple bloom.

Apple bloom: "this means aew wrestling is coming to canterlot city next Wednesday." "And thank you for giving me the tickets and backstage passes mr. Cassidy."

He gives her thumbs up and walk towards to ms. Harshwhinny just standing behind her desk and gives her kick of dooms on her shins and due final kick on her shin and heading exit the classroom without been noticed by principal celestia or vice principal Luna.

Diamond tiara: "you are so lucky to meet orange cassidy in person."

Sliver spoon: "yeah."

Apple bloom: "eeyup, i pretty lucky."

Ms. Harshwhinny: "that's explain with the kicking on my shins but it's gonna hurt a bit."

Button smash: "that's why orange cassidy kicks of doom for nothing."

Dinky: "yeah."

Rumble: "He's cool for a sloth."

Gallop j fry: "you said it dude."

[Here's new chapter for this story]