Chapter 34. True Feeling

Dave's POV

Dave's POV

My heart aching. Feels like it's broken over and over again. This mate bond is not like what people described for me. I was drawn to Yasmin, yes. But I don't understand why my feeling toward Ester is still intact. My sweet Ester. It is so hard for me to keep my neutral face around Zeus or Ester, moreover they both at the same time. The jealousy. I feel my tears come down from my eyes. How could fate be this cruel to me? We were happy for fucking ten years.

A woman alien claiming herself as moon goddess named Selene comes to my dream few nights ago. I won't tell you the details, it will be too long to explain. But what she says replied over. and over in my head.

"You are the king, Davien. You are special. Your wisdom will make you can feel the difference between the littlest decision. Therefore you won't be blinded by your mate Bond.

You will feel the urge to love and protect Ester, as she is the true queen. She will be the mother of all four alphas of next generation's royals. Your mate is destined to be barren, Her destiny is to completing your being and be the second mother to the next king.

These all are not my doing. The creator has makes it this way and I only am its servant. You will be okay, Davien. You are the strongest wolf until Fabian took over your title. You can fulfill your purpose,"

If this can't make me understand why my feeling for Ester has not even faded a little, nothing will do.

You won't imagine how I feel when I first realize that I'm cheating on Ester after I regain my consciousness and found myself naked in a bed with Yasmin that day. Or when Ester telling me that she found her mate. The morning I tell her that she looked perfect together with Zeus. How Zeus took care of her and the way he looks at her. How Ester looks at Zeus. Fuck! I drowned at my own pity party.

Ester, my Ester is now pregnant, with twin, with another man's seed. The mental image of her doing that with Zeus is eating me. I'll do everything to makes my heart learn to let her go, it's her destiny to be with her mate.

I will give a chance to my mate-bond with Yasmin. She will be coming here a few days later. I hope her presence will help me heal from this broken heart. But until then, my nights will always torture me with the endless dream of my ex-wife. My sweet Ester.

I turn my car in a corner shop's parking lot and get out of it. I entered the store and the shopkeep greet me, another underdressed shameless girl who checked me out from head to toe. Why couldn't every woman be as sweet and know their place as Ester do?

I go to the snack section and grab some bag of sour candy, choco balls, and dried fruit, three bags each and line up to the cashier to pay them.

"Hey, Hottie!" The girl earlier rubs her cleavage in my upper arm, takes my hand, and scribbles a line of numbers in my palm. Disgusting, "If you need a friend, call me!" She winks her fake lashes and finally leaves me alone. I sighed and proceed with my paying then goes out from there.