Chapter 90. First Night With You

Still Alexander's POV

I lower my gaze and scanning the mate mark on her neck, a mark that I've done to her with a force. I gulped.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, ashamed at my own deed. "That must be hurt." I wasn't even soothe and lick the mark wound afterward, heck, we weren't even mating when I bite her.

Her hand fly to her neck. "It's bound to be happen." She shrugged. "I just wasn't ready. I thought you didn't want me."

Her answer has totally surprising me. "What makes you thinking like that?" I asked in disbelief. "I had wanted you since before my first shift, Acacia."

She barked a laugh. "Well, you have been seen with so many girls, Alex, how that's explain that you want me? Plus, you've been bullied me since the first time we've met."

"I was on denial, can't accept the fact that a little girl could have me under her control." Shit, I'm so dumb. "I watch you being with August so often, and did that to make you jealous. I was dumb, sorry."

Werewolves usually find their mate after the female turned eighteen years old. At that age, she-wolves could recognize their mate, even before they become a completed wolf.

It was a different case with me, since I'm a demigod and being the first line of royals, my father has already knew who will my mate be, even before I was born. Our families were told us about we are mates since I was 5 years old and Acacia was 3, I was too young to understand how special a mate bond is, and deny it.

"Yes, you are dumb." She mumbled. I call myself dumb is a thing, but hearing someone else told me that, well ... Acacia is the first.

"Can we start over and seeing each other as mates from now on?" I asked carefully.

She turn to look at me and bite her lower lips, I groaned in frustration. "Mate, please stop doing that ...," I plead.

She lift her brows, confused. "I don't know how long I can hold back, watching you bite your lips like that. I want a taste," I shamelessly confess.

She smirked, then lean over to give a kiss on my lips. Her boldness surprise me. She bite my lower lips playfully before leaning away. What a tease. I lost my tongue. I want her. Without thinking, I lift her to my lap and pull her head for another kiss.

"Damn, woman. I would love to bring you to my chamber right now." I whimper after we stop devouring each other.

"Not too fast, Alexander." She winked and stand up to leave me. I really want her.

I went after her and catch her hand, then spin her and grab the small of her back to pull her body to mine. "You won't say no, soon. I smell the beginning of heat from you," I whisper on her ear, then kiss the mark on her neck.

She bite her moan. I catch a faint smell of her excitement and feel all my will snapped. I can't control my need of her anymore, I want her. I scoop her small body to my arms and ran to the back door of the castle, where no partygoers would see us, and bring her to my chamber.

I place her on her feet and we stay standing there for a moment, just to look at each other's eyes. I lean over to kiss her forehead. I feel love, want, and need in the same time, and grateful that now, she is right here in my arms.

I reach a hairpin on her head and pull it off. Her raven wavy hair cascading down to her waist, the pearls that was decorating her bun dropped and scattered one by one, bouncing on the marble floor with ticking sounds. She doesn't seems reluctant when I undone her clothes layer by layer. I took a few steps back when I'm done, to admire and memorize every curves of her. Did she ever realize that she is perfect?