Chapter 52. Failed Confrontation

We get out of the car, the house is quiet, like there's no one home. Bob parked beside us, but stay inside the car.

"She's inside, but only her"
Rose said, she already shifted, her sense is advanced more than mine.

We walked to the kitchen's door and sees her busy with the oven.

I linked Rose.
'Let's surprise her, one, two, three..'

"MANA!!"
We choire-yelled. She gasped and put her hand in her heart. Then look at us at the door and tears run down from her eyes. Me and Rose look at each other confused. She sees us not too long ago right? What makes her cry like she doesn't sees us for years?

Mana walk to us, take each one of our hand and pull us to the dining table to sit.
"Do asking, pups!"
She said, busying herself with take some baked goods from the oven and put it on the counter, her back on us.

Our eyes widened.

'Did you tell her?'
Rose linked me.

'Are you crazy?! No!'
I hissed. Mana facing us.

'She called us pup!'
Rose hissed back.

'I know, Oche'
I replied.

"You know it's impolite to mind linking in front of another person, moreover elder, right?"
She scold us, our jaws dropped.

"How did you know?!"
Me and Rose yelled in unison.

"Oh my god! Your eyes!"
She sniffle, cried again, we are super confused.
"My babies are complete wolves.."
She whimpered.

We both are too shocked to response.

"I'm so sorry, it must be hard taking in your family hide your nature from you"
She whimpered again, we both run to our mother and hug her, pull her to the desk of our dining table to sit and sit across of her.

"Mom, how did you know we are a complete wolves?"
Rose asked, Mana sniff, I pull a tissue from my treasure bag and gives to her. We called Mana and mom, she wanted us to call her Mana but it's weird because all kids around us call theirs mom or mama, so sometimes we call her mom too.

"One of your eyes change color, It happened to all completed she-wolves with Acacia's blood"
Wow.
"Why it's just two of you? Where are your mates?"

Again. How did she knows?

"Um.. I divorced"
I admit.

"I know, I asked about your mates, not Dave"
She said.

"How did you know, Mom?"
I asked.

"Oh crap, he didn't tell you."
She facepalm herself.

"Who?"
Rose asked.

"Who? Alpha Alexander! Your mate!"
What the hell?

"I'm so cut his ball and makes him eat it"
I grumbled. Rose laughed.
"Shut up, Oche!"

"He must be have his reasons!"
Rose defense him.

"When does you talk to him?"
I asked Mana.

"The day I call Ochie and she tell you that you ill, I call you. He said that my number not saved and want to make sure if it safe or not to let the caller talk to you. He said that he is your fiance, so I confront him. Clearly he is in love with you."

I sighed. I left my phone at our room, my bad.

Mana looks at out hands and gasped.
"You both engaged to the Alexanders?"

Me and Rose look at our ring and to each other.
"Um.. yeah"
Rose mumbled.

"I wish our relationship is not like this, pups, I wish you tell me whenever you close with some boy and introduced us before you get to the next level and get engaged. But I know that it's part of my fault too,"
She look at her hands in the table.