Chapter 83. Trophy

Zeus's POV

We stepped in the changing room and clothed, then walk over the crowd around the archery ground.

"Why did you ignore her?" Hades asked impatiently.

I groaned. "She kicked me flew out of the bed. My hip still hurt."

"And you ignore her? Zeus, I swear Essie will makes you regretted this. And that sweet girl won't kick her mate out of nowhere."

I didn't answer him.

We approached the crowd and some of them nodded to us. Some whispered to the other. "Alpha Hades is here," and gives us some way to look better what happened in the arena.

My mate on her workout clothes, just a bra and leggings, showing up too much skin and her curves. I swear I want to spank her. She wear a leather archer gloves and hold a bow and arrow in either hands. A full arrow case behind her. Fucking sexy.

"Is she making any bet?" asked Hades to one of the teenagers. She nodded.

I focusing my sight into her graceful movement, she stand behind the white line, positioning her arms that holding the bow, close one of her eyes and bite her tongue when aiming, and release the arrow. The arrow shoots.

Bulls eye! It's hit the center of the target. The crowd cheered and clasped.

Then everyone's eyes moved to the figure about three meters from Ester. Sebastian. He aiming for the target and my mate walk to him and placing her hand over her chest, stroking down to his abdomen. I suppressed a growl. We all could see the visibly shudder on him, he release the arrow and it land on the farthest ring from the center on the target. She distracting his opponent, smart girl.

"Not nice, baby girl." he smirked, she winked at him.

She shoots her second Arrow and it landed on the center, again. She does that until her fifth arrows, and sniff the air, frantically looking for someone. She found me, and seems to be lost her focus. The last two arrows doesn't even hit the target. While Sebastian misses one when Ester seduce him, and the other six are right on the center. He won.

"Just, what is this bet's price?" I asked, not clear to whom.

"Sebastian wanted a kiss, and Ester promise him a tattoo instead, now that he won, he can make one tattoo wherever he wanted in Ester's body. It's going to be interesting." one bulky guy said.

I growled, makes everyone quiet and look at me.

Ester look at me with annoyed face, lift her chin to challenge me. I have this urge to put her in her place, but again, that's impossible. My mate is an Alpha too, we have the same amount of stubbornness.

She ignoring me, stand up straight in front of Sebastian, crane her head to look at his face. "Take your trophy, warrior." and I know for sure what's on his head.

I'm about to approach them, but Hades put his hand on my chest. He annoy me. "Next time before you try and ignore her, think. It's your own doing. She is an Alpha too, Zeus." he is fucking right. He pats my shoulder and approaching his sister, whispering something to her ear, and she pouted look at me, before walk away with Sebastian, Bobby, and a few other people.

***

Ester's POV

I lost my focus after realize Zeus's presence. Sebastian won is part of his fault too. He growled loudly, abd I know that's means he know what is this bet about. I ignoring him.

Hades walk to whisper, "Put your mate on his place, sis. Make him suffer a little." I hear him chuckled when I look at Zeus, then we walk away to find some place to sit while Sebastian get the damn tattoo in wherever my skin he wanted to.