the meeting

****************
Storm pov:

"What did you need?" I asked him as I sat down in the seat on the other side of his desk.

"Ahh, yes" he said before pulling out some paper from his desk, I looked down at the paper in confusion.

"What's that?" I asked him, wait wasn't Trojan meant to be him?

I shook my head he's probably in his own office.

"That, that is information" he said, as he handed it over to me.

I grabbed it from his hands, my eyes searched over the big word in bold.

'Angel'

"Why do I need it?" I placed the papers on his desk as I paid full attention to him.

"Well, as you know we have and still are at war with the angel" I nodded, encouraging him to carry on.

"All those papers are very thing and anything you need or want to know about angel, it was written by your great great-grandfather, Amell Aiden Bradley" holy fuck, I've not had many things from my grandfather Amell.

I stared at him wide-eyed for s second before I composed myself.

"You father told me to give you them when the time was right, said there was something to help you gain control of the war at hand" I smirked slightly, my family love putting hidden messages in things.

"I also would like to talk to you about becoming queen" I forget about that sometimes.

"I'm sure Trojan had told you, you become queen the same time Trojan becomes king, in a week's time" my eyes widened in shock once again.

"I'm going to kill him" I said annoyed, he never once told me about this, right?

"I guess he never told you" the king, Robert, said as he chuckled at my shocked face.

"I don't find this funny" I deadpanned, no emotion on my face.

I watch him shake his head before looking me straight in the eyes.

He wants respect, fuck that. He may be my mates father and the king but he sure as fuck ain't learned no respect from me.

The both of us are probably matched in strength, power, not so much.

We kept the staring contest going, never once did I blink or break contact.

"Do you just not blink?" he asked kind of angrily, rubbing his eyes.

"I've had a lot of staring contests with my dad" I shrugged.

'Stupid' my demons voice floated through my mind.

'Why?' I asked her.

'Testing king' she answered back, oh well I'm an idiot.

"I like to know that my son's mate will test me, makes me know your strong" he said, I gave him a smirk.

"Follow me, I've got another thing to show you" what's with this guy and showing me a load of things.