explosion

What's the top 5 songs you keep repeating ?

Vote and comment ✓:

*********************
Storm pov:

The whole way to the woods the car was filled with silence as I wouldn't talk to Trojan so he just gave up talking to me.

But it didn't stop him from placing his hand on my inner thigh and sometimes 'accedently' brushed his finger over my clothed pussy.

Every time he did it I looked over at him and saw him smirking whilst stairing out to the road.

This just angered me, he knew what he was doing.

He knew that his action left me wanting more of him, but he didn't give me more.

Soon enough we arrived but not soon enough.

I was practically being tortured in that truck with Trojan.

He's so getting it later.

Anyways, I got out Trojans truck before grabbing my bag then waiting for the rest of them to get out of their trucks.

"So where to now?" Tommy asked once all of us where standing together.

"Follow me" I said with a smile before starting to walk off.

Sadly I was pulled back by a waist going round my waist.

Knowing it was Trojan I left it be and didn't go all Kung Fu Panda on him.

I'm serious, my Kung Fu pandas great learned all my moved from well Kung Fu panda.

"Autobots roll out" I said before I walked like the almost head demon worrior I was towards my favourite place.

It's just a place in the woods me and my dad set up for me to train but it's got a special bit for blowing shit up which is great fun.

Since it was quite a far ways into the woods and I was bored of the silence I decided to start singing a song everyone sings back too.

"Are you ready kids?" I asked with a pirate accent.

"aye aye captain" Tommy, cartel and Amy said.

Trojans a party pooper so ignore him.

"I can't hear you" i love this song sometimes.

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN" the 3 of them litrally screamed making me laugh in joy.

"OHHHHH, WHO LIVED IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA" I screamed as I jumped up and dance around as if I was a DJ.

"SPONGEBOB SAUARE PANTS" they screamed after me.

And that's kinda how the walk went, although Amy did trip over a tree branch and I almost pissed myself laughing apart from that, i think that's it.

"We're here" I said and looked around the place.

It's was well kept at there was a spell on it to keep it looking like new.