i....what?

So , here's an update , might be bad it's just turned one in the morning and I have to get up for school soon.

Vote and comment ✓:

*******************
Storm pov :

Am I seeing this correctly or am I dumb.

I really can't tell at the moment.

"I.....what?" Tommy said as he looked at them confused.

"Mine!!" They both growled out once again, at this point Amy was starting to struggle

She was clearly overwhelmed but those 2 dumbarses are well dumb.

"Enough!" I commanded, since I am in charge of them I can control them to some extent.

But it seemed it didn't work.

Amy looked over at me with pleading eyes and I felt bad that I couldn't get her out this situation.

"If you don't let her go she will have a panic attack" I said and immedietly worry covered their features and reluctantly let go of Amy.

Amy immediately ran towards me and looked for some type of comfort, but it was a little difficult when your wrapped in the arms of your own mate.

"Me and Amy are going to go have a chat" I whispered to Trojan and he nodded before pecking my lips.

I stood up and carried and hysterical Amy bridle style to my room.

I heard 2 growls but they where both cut of by my mate.

Once I had arrived in my room I placed Amy down on my bed before sitting next to her.

"Alright, we're alone" I said to her in a calm voice

"T..thank you" she stuttered out as she wiped away the tears that where pooling out her eyes every second

They say finding your mates a happy experience, guess not for Amy

"I'm sorry about this" she explained but I just shook my head

"What are friends for" I said as I stood up and grabbed my box of tissues

She gave me a small smile and blew her nose.

"Gross" I said as I pulled a disgusted face, Amy laughed before tossing it into the bin next to my bed

"Want to talk about it?" I asked her and she nodded before sitting up and looking around my room.

"Your rooms so pretty" I smiled as a thank you and then she started explaining

"I'm going to be completely honest with you right now.." she trailed of and I nodded encouraging her to continue.

"I never wanted a mate, never liked the idea of it, but 2 mates, thats really pushing my boundaries" this will be a difficult topic then

"Once they grabbed me I didn't know what to do, my demon side was loving it but me, I was scared, scared of them rejecting me, scared they won't think I am good enough" she explained as she started to get frustrated.