I wonder...

This song's been stuck in my head all day

Enjoy

Vote and comment :

*****************
Storm pov :

"So why did you call me here?" I asked as I stared at Ryker who was looking at me with a all to nice smile.

"I need a favour" I sighed by nodded.

"And what will that be?" I asked and he looked at me unsure.

"My son needs training, he's 18 but he's not the fittest of people and well yeah" he said in a rush making me chuckle.

"Yeah I'll train him" I said agreeing, i'm happy to help a friend of my dad's.

"Josh" he said before I heard some feet coming in this direction and then entered a kid.

He wasn't particularly skinny he had some muscle but he wasn't that built, he looked kinda like a gamer kid which made me laugh.

How did a guy like Ryker make a kid like him, no offence but still.

He basically looked the same as Ryker just well lanky.

I laughed slightly before walking over to the boy with confidence in every step.

"Storm" I said as I put my hand out to shake.

"Josh" he said as he shook my hand back.

"You ready?" I asked him and he gave me a confused look making me chuckle.

"For your training" I said with a smile and watched him gulp before running off to who knows where.

"Don't kill my kid please" Ryker said and I gave him a nod.

"Wasn't planning on" I said with a laugh making him shake his head.

"I'll be off now" he said as he walked out the room and Into another.

I stood there in the same spot waiting for Josh to finish getting ready.

Thankfully he didn't take to long and soon showed up slightly out of breath.

"Ready now?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I am going to trust you Josh, can I do that?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Say it" I said and he nodded before correcting himself.

"Yes" I have him a smile before gripping his arm and teleporting him to me and my dad's gym in the woods.

"This is my private gym, you tell anyone you'll be damage got it?" I asked him.

"Yes"

"Alright, first we're going to warm up" I said as I started to stretch out my muscles, Josh soon following suit as he copied my moves.

Once we finished that I took him to the start of the track that has slowly been made over the years as I have ran the same route so many time.

"You see this path?, Follow it, I'll be Infront leading" I told him as I lined up and got in position.

"We're running this 3 time since this is your first time, I want you to push yourself by keepimg a steady pace, don't think about the pain in it think about the pleasure in completing it" I said as I stared him in the eyes.

I saw determination cover his features as he gave me a smile.

"Ready?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's go then" and with that I took off in a steady jog one that wasn't to fast and one that wasn't too slow.

We kept this pace till I thought why not push him a bit so after the first lap I spend up which also caused him to

"Use your demon to help with speed" I said as I started to speed up even more so I was now in a full on sprint

Okay so maybe I lied about the pace thing but it's good knowledge to have.

Once we finished the laps I let him have a 10 second breather.

"That's was difficult" he breathed out tiredly making me laugh.

"I normally do that 50 times" he looked at me in shock before shaking his head

"You are the head demon worrior" he said making me shake his head.

"That's got nothing to do with it, it's cause I train everyday, I put in the work which has helped me get to this stage I thought Id never reach" okay but why am I just full of wisdom today.

"I Am glad your the one training me" he said all a sudden making me look at him in wonder.

"How come?" I asked as I started to set up different types of weights.

"You alot better than my dad, I mean no offence to him but he's just not that type of person" I've personally never seen him teach but I guess I am glad I never did

"I'll take that as a complement" I chuckled aswell as him.

"Okay let's continue, I want you to do..."

I continued on with training Josh for the next 6 hours, yes you heard me right 6.

He was doing good but I could tell by the end he was beat, literally it looked like he could hardly stand.

He'll be sore tomorrow, that sounded dirty.

"I'll see you in 2 days from now Josh" I said to him as he just said a breathy bye before teleporting back to what i am guessing is his house.

I laughed before teleporting back to my bedroom

Once I got there I entered my bathroom where I took a much needed shower.

I was very smelly from working out but that's not new, and yes I also worked out.

Once I finished washing I stepped out my shower and grabbed a fresh towel from the radiator.

I wrapped it round my body before leaving the bathroom and started to head to my closet.

Sadly I didn't get very far as soon I was pinned against the wall with someone's body as my hands where pinned to the wall by a strong hand.

I felt the sparks that where igniting on the skin to skin contact.

"What are you doing Trojan?" I asked breathlessly for some unknown reason.

I looked up into his eyes and saw they where pitch black with lust in them.

"Fuck" he groaned out as he dug his erection onto my core.

I gasped slightly at the feeling as a moan got caught in the back of my throte.

I watched as he slowly moved his head to my ear, giving it a nibble before stopping all movements.

His hot breath fanned over my neck causing a shiver to go through my body.

************

Oh look I left it in a cliffhanger your welcome.