king and queen

Welcome back everyone.

This chapter only short btw

Vote and comment :

*********************

Storm pov :

I stared out towards all the demons, all here for the same reason.

Me and Trojan becoming the king and queen of the demon realm.

Everything been peaceful now that the war with the angel's had ended, us worriors still train hard though.

"I, Trojan take on the responsibility of being the king of the demon realm" Trojan spoke before slicing his palm and dripping his blood onto the sacred stone.

"I, storm promise to take on all responsibilitys as both the queen and Head worrior of the demon realm" and then I did the same thing as Trojan.

Everyone cheered for us, thankful for a new set of king and queen.

Me and Trojan decided to wait until his parents had everything sorted out with the angel's before we became king and queen.

Like fuck was I wanting to do all that paperwork, I had enough as the head worrior.

"Well I'll see you later" Trojan told his parents before lifting me by my waist and putting me over his shoulder.

"GO GET FUCKED!!" I Heard Amy and Tommy yell at the same time.

I had to laugh, as well as everyone else.

It's true though, I'm 100% about to get fucked.

"OH I WILL!!" I shouted back to her.

Trojan teleported us to his, well ours now, bedroom in the castle.

He placed me on the bed before pinning me down and kissing me Roughly.

I kissed him back just as much.

Before I knew it we were both butt naked, my pussy wet as his hard dick rested against it.

I felt his hand go around my neck, tightening it slightly. He removed his lips from mine and started to trail kisses down my body.

After a while he leaned over em and smirked, before I knew it he slammed his huge cock inside my pussy, this causing me to gasp.

I moaned loudly as he rammed in and out of me roughly, his hand tightening every so often around my throat.

"Fuck" he groaned out as he continued his rough movements on my body.

He moved one of his hands on my waist and gripped it tightly, no doubt leaving marks.

By this point he was using his demon side to add to the speed.

My body was on cloud nine, I couldn't even think properly, too focused on the pleasure.

I gasped for air as his hand chocked me, this only making me moan louder, though it kind of came out funny.

I could feel myself coming close to my climax, my body shaking slightly.

My hands gripped the sheets as my back arched into him.

Trojan dipped his head towards my nips, sucking on my right one.

I screamed his name as he gave me one last brutal thrust, my pussy clenching around his cock as I orgasmed all over him.

My breathing was fucked up as he continued his brutal thrust inside me.

He continued to fuck the shit out of me.

I felt myself needing to cum once again, his dick working magic, as well as his mouth.with that we both cummed.

His seed spilling inside me as I orgasmed on his dick for the second time.

He collapsed next to me on the bed, his breathing uneven like mine.

After I caught my breath I straddled his lap, a smirk on my face.

"Round 2?" With that he gripped my waist and sat me on his dick.

****************

As I said, short chapter, but fun.