stupid angels

Once again sorry for the late update , but thank you for all the reads

Vote and comment ✓:

********************
Trojan pov :

I didn't want to leave storm, but I had no choice.

I tried to persuade her to come with me, but well her being the usual sleepy self she is, decided to go to bed.

All me and my demon wanted was for storm to be back in our arms where she belong for eternity but no.

I can't have one fucking nice thing.

These stupid fucking angels want to ruin everything.

Let me tell you why yeah

Basically demons and angels have been at war for hundreds of years, thousands even.

The reason for the war between demons and angels.

3 weird sisters, that's who started it.

They where both angel and demon.

Amethysts, the youngest one, spins the thread of life; she is the very origin, the creation of life itself and her thread is spun upon the birth of a person!

Lachesis, the second sister, is the one that allocates the fate of people during life, even her name means evil.

The last sister of the 3 is Aphrodite, the unturning. Aphrodite is the cutter of the thread of life and with her shears she determines how someone will die.

Because they had 'life and death' in their hands they decided to use it for evil instead of good.

Immedieltly the angels thought it was us demons who where making them kill everyone that they wanted.

The only reason they thought it was us was because, well we're demon, we love killing, being evil, that and the 3 weird sisters where only killing angels.

So of course they would think of us, so they sent thousands of angels down here to the demon relm to kill us all.

That started the war that is still ongoing till this day.

That day we lost hundreds of demon wotrriors, and non demons worriors, children, elders.

Houses where burnt down the sound of screams filled the air as the stench of smoke, and burning flesh filled the air.

The one time in all of demon history, we were scared, scared of dying.

But 2 guys, they stopped the war.

Storms great great great great grandad Amell Aiden Bradley, the name Amell meaning power of an eagle, which he did, he struck fear in the eyes of the angels.

Then there was my great great great great grandad Amory Alexander Asher. His name meaning Leader; divine; brave; powerful and all these things he was.

The 2 of them worked together and got us back up, they built an army out of what worriors and some, that we had left and with that army they fought, they killed.